Dating site requires men's penis to be 7in or better.......

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All that personality sh*t is for the birds. You got a Range and 7", not much talkin' needs to be done. Most dudes with "personalities" are losers who got nothing else going for them. Real nikkaz just give you an eye and you get wet. Comments like yours are on some :smugfavre: status, we don't believe you, we need more evidence to the contrary. I would say less than 5% of women would choose an entertaining guy over some dude who can lay down serious pipe game. If personality was enough, divorce rates wouldn't be so f*ckin' high. All that personality sh*t gets old after a while when the sexual excitement is gone.

I'm pretty sure every woman will see your personality before your penis...unless you walk around town with your dikk out :ohhh:

You have to have a good pipe game... or at least a OK pipe game w great face skills.

Personality gets you in the door.... pipe games keeps you there through all the bad times and fck ups.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You have to have a good pipe game... or at least a OK pipe game w great face skills.

Personality gets you in the door.... pipe games keeps you there through all the bad times and fck ups.

Sometimes I only think I get away with the bullshyt I've gotten away with off the strength of my dikk. So if that's a means of selectivity...eh. Let the predators feast.

:obama: real nikka sh*t. You lay down good pipe every night, that b*tch will transport coke into the white house for you. You got a great personality, b*tch will f*ck your neighbor while playin it cool. B*tches who say otherwise got played out by a dude with serious pipe game and are just complainin' while waitin' by the phone in hopes he calls back and makes it all better. Personality = I saw his cheatin' ass lookin' at the other chick, time for a divorce. Pipe game = I caught him in my bed with another woman, but he said it was an accident, he was just being a guy, and we hugged it out, and it was all good :pachaha:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
If only u were a 7 or better :ohlawd:

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I just have question...and this is not meant to put you on the spot or attack you.

Does Penis Size Really Matter? - Men's Health Center - EverydayHealth.com

According to a study reported in the journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity, the erect penis size of most men — 68 percent — is between 4.6 and 6 inches long. About 16 percent of men have an erect penis size longer than 6.1 inches, and of those only 2.5 percent are over 6.9 inches. About 16 percent of men have an erect penis size that’s shorter than 4.5 inches, with only 2.5 percent of those under 3.7 inches.

If you say 6 inches is short, you just cut off 68% of the male population. If you think anything under 7 inches is short too, that's another 14% gone. Only 2.5% of men can satisfy you. Where's the logic in that? Are 82% of all men inadequate or have you been watching too much Justin Slayer? :ld:

Yeah, these studies...imo...always seem to bend toward the average man is 5 inches or shorter, yet, between the experiences of me and women I've met in life, alot of BLACK men are 7+. I can honestly say, I've only seen 3 men under five inches erect irl.

Does that make -7 inadequate lovers? No, just not preferred, bc after all, that's all this comes down to. Preference! Just the same, there are women who like below average penises. It's a matter of finding someone your compatible with. :manny:

The women on that site just want something they know they can feel.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have question...and this is not meant to put you on the spot or attack you.

Does Penis Size Really Matter? - Men's Health Center - EverydayHealth.com

According to a study reported in the journal Psychology of Men and Masculinity, the erect penis size of most men — 68 percent — is between 4.6 and 6 inches long. About 16 percent of men have an erect penis size longer than 6.1 inches, and of those only 2.5 percent are over 6.9 inches. About 16 percent of men have an erect penis size that’s shorter than 4.5 inches, with only 2.5 percent of those under 3.7 inches.

If you say 6 inches is short, you just cut off 68% of the male population. If you think anything under 7 inches is short too, that's another 14% gone. Only 2.5% of men can satisfy you. Where's the logic in that? Are 82% of all men inadequate or have you been watching too much Justin Slayer? :ld:

:blessed: once again in the top 1%

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, these studies...imo...always seem to bend toward the average man is 5 inches or shorter, yet, between the experiences of me and women I've met in life, alot of BLACK men are 7+. I can honestly say, I've only seen 3 men under five inches erect irl.

Does that make -7 inadequate lovers? No, just not preferred, bc after all, that's all this comes down to. Preference! Just the same, there are women who like below average penises. It's a matter of finding someone your compatible with. :manny:

How would u know this, do u break out tha ruler every time you have sex?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
can a nikka get in on a 6.9 technicality? :skip:

I wonder how many dikks it takes to get accurate figures. :shaq:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm guessing women can judge length by your stroke when it's sliding in and out. if you can get a decent in and out motion without going belly to belly then you know you packin that work. not braggin or nothin, just saying. :jawalrus:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this site is gonna be like the new "casual encounters" section..if a female signs up to a site like that you know they not lookin for a relationship

Yeah I'm guessing the guy to girl ratio on that site would be awful.