Dating site requires men's penis to be 7in or better.......

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
If only u were a 7 or better :ohlawd:

KQbDaHL.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: Size probably isn't everything, but it's an advantage. Don't let a woman stroke your ego and tell you it doesn't matter and you sit there and believe it :comeon:

Many women want dat air freshener can, so what?!? If you ain't got it, you ain't got it :pachaha:

Don't be the guy bashing women callin' 'em sluts, feeling betrayed and lied to, sittin' in front of your laptop like

sad.gif

I'm gon' start a dating site for men who want women that like to cook, suck d*ck and not talk so f*cking much when I'm tryna work and watch a game :manny:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The women that join that site are gonna get smutted out quick

Any woman that focuses on penis size rather than personality is a whore
:dwillhuh: Damn, i never seen this side of innu, usually your quiet, :wow: but that statement was so true. I never understood thee importance of penis size to woman when i made and seen girls orgasm while getting finger fukked. The woman's body/vagina is very sensitive and it don't take no 10' inch to get them off.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm gonna go out on the limb and guess that the amount of :duck: told on that site are similar to the ones told on here in regards to six figure income earners.