Dating site requires men's penis to be 7in or better.......

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lotta loose p*ssy on that site. If only i could be so lucky to have some of that blown out p*ssy. :skip: So we chasin size queens now. Jesus nikkas is so thirsty:heh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2corh2r.jpg

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
this site is gonna be like the new "casual encounters" section..if a female signs up to a site like that you know they not lookin for a relationship

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
@blackzeus :comeon: I'm not saying all women are hoes

All that personality sh*t is for the birds. You got a Range and 7", not much talkin' needs to be done. Most dudes with "personalities" are losers who got nothing else going for them. Real nikkaz just give you an eye and you get wet. Comments like yours are on some :smugfavre: status, we don't believe you, we need more evidence to the contrary. I would say less than 5% of women would choose an entertaining guy over some dude who can lay down serious pipe game. If personality was enough, divorce rates wouldn't be so f*ckin' high. All that personality sh*t gets old after a while when the sexual excitement is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All that personality sh*t is for the birds. You got a Range and 7", not much talkin' needs to be done. Most dudes with "personalities" are losers who got nothing else going for them. Real nikkaz just give you an eye and you get wet. Comments like yours are on some :smugfavre: status, we don't believe you, we need more evidence to the contrary. I would say less than 5% of women would choose an entertaining guy over some dude who can lay down serious pipe game. If personality was enough, divorce rates wouldn't be so f*ckin' high. All that personality sh*t gets old after a while when the sexual excitement is gone.

I'm pretty sure every woman will see your personality before your penis...unless you walk around town with your dikk out :ohhh: