Dating people with kids

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, but I'm good. I'm not dating again until my child is away in college lol
You a real one :salute:

I have once. I had a good relationship with her son, he would always call me his best friend and shyt lol
But it didn't work out becuase she wasn't doing anything to better herself. I had no problem buying him toys and little shyt for xmas or just helping out some but when it get to the point where you're a grown ass woman.. A single mom at that and you only working part time and EXPECTING me to contribute to things your seed needs.. Naw..

It's like you not even trying at that point .. If you not in school or some shyt and you a single mom it's a prerequisite that you be working full time especially if you not able to make ends meet working that bullshyt 30 hrs a week ..

I can't say that I absolutely wouldn't again but the woman would have to have her shyt together

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I always said I wouldn't but a year ago I fell for one with a 3 year old son. I'll just say, now I know why she was a 22 year old single mom. Never ever again.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
If that's how it goes. I mean I can say that but I might meet someone between that time. Not having sex is the least of my worries though.
Why girls always gotta lie about having sex :pachaha:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm old and my ovaries are expiring. Im only interested in sex for having more kids, not for leisure at this point. Once I get through menopause I may start fukking for sport.
Menopause ain't gonna happen until your Late 40s. You that old?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Menopause ain't gonna happen until your Late 40s. You that old?
Close enough. Sex just really isn't important to me unless it's to have kids. And no dude is trying to date a woman that REALLY wants more kids. Comes off desperate so it's a tough place for me to be in. I'm not tripping either way.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Close enough. Sex just really isn't important to me unless it's to have kids. And no dude is trying to date a woman that REALLY wants more kids. Comes off desperate so it's a tough place for me to be in. I'm not tripping either way.
How many kids do you currently have?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps

How old are you?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To be honest, I feel those come out of desperation. If you don't mind that, do you. But to me I feel it comes from a dishonest place :manny:

Desperation for what tho :dwillhuh:

What world do you live in where even a halfway decent looking broad wont have nikkas and :cape: lined up for her?

If a good looking woman that happens to have kids doesn't have a man, its by her own choice and not wantin to bring new nikkas around her kids like that not because she desperate. Ive never heard a man in my life pass on a decent woman because she had kids, these are internet :duck: