Dating people with kids

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
If me and my wife ever divorce and she get with anotha nikka, best believe ima still be fukking when i come pic up my seed or drop em off, that p*ssy gonna always belong to me..you fools thinking about messing with single mothers are disrespecting your jaws...

Ive told this story on here before, my best friend married a bytch with 2 kids, one being a special needs kid..they stayed married for 4 years and she divorced AND put this nikka on childsupport for 2 kids that aint even his..not possible right? ...WRONG..this nikka paying for 2 shorties thats not his all because he moved them into his house..

Yall nikkas gonna take an L fukkin wit single moms..watch:sas2:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, but I'm good. I'm not dating again until my child is away in college lol
THIS is the approach all single mothers should be striving for, there's no more mom's life, it's only about the child when you make that commitment, and in actuality will tend to find more fulfillment from that approach than trying to juggle a personal/dating life and their child's life. No offense to mothers who aren't taking this approach but you aren't doing your job correctly if you aren't focused on your child entirely especially being a single parent. Congrats on doing it right.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That not how it really works tho. You see someone, talk to em and find out then. No one is not about to keep talkin to someone that's attractive to em and has decent qualities because they have kids.

Whos gona have 2 of the exact same type of women at one time anyway? lets deal in realities
No but you will strong them along and not take them serious...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You sound like it's not easy to find an attractive woman who's childless :dahell:

What? the fukk does that have to do with anything I said :wtf:

Dudes on here front their asses off in regards to females period. And they think people with sense can't see it.

A lot of these cats have little to no experience with women and you can tell :mjlol:

No but you will strong them along and not take them serious...

Nah like I said, I don't mind it depending on the circumstances. I'm 30 breh, if she's a quality woman then the kids won't be big deal.

Y'all must be early 20s or some shyt then I can understand somewhat but regardless when I was early 20 I was tryin a fukk everything moving

Some of the best p*ssy I had was from a broad with 3 kids. Her tubes was tied, no worries p*ssy, she couldn't have any more kids so bustin in that like it was no tomorrow :ahh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Nah like I said, I don't mind it depending on the circumstances. I'm 30 breh, if she's a quality woman then the kids won't be big deal.

Y'all must be early 20s or some shyt then I can understand somewhat but regardless when I was early 20 I was tryin a fukk everything moving

Some of the best p*ssy I had was from a broad with 3 kids. Her tubes was tied, no worries p*ssy, she couldn't have any more kids so bustin in that like it was no tomorrow :ahh:

Yeah..I said that same shyt until the baby daddy rolled off ole girl's porch with a .380 revolver and preceded to pop three rounds into my whip as I pulled up one day...this crazed nikka talking about "You ain't taking my girl or my kids, nikka." :what: and all other types of bullshyt. Granted, I was in my early 20's at the time but that was enough to persuade me to stay away from any women with kids. Period.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah..I said that same shyt until the baby daddy rolled off ole girl's porch with a .380 revolver and preceded to pop three rounds into my whip as I pulled up one day...this crazed nikka talking about "You ain't taking my girl or my kids, nikka." :what: and all other types of bullshyt. Granted, I was in my early 20's at the time but that was enough to persuade me to stay away from any women with kids. Period.

:huhldup:

That's different nikka, I can see why in your situation but you should have some type of insight into the baby daddy situation before you move forward with it like I said earlier.

I had a situation where the baby daddy was runnin to tell who he was seein me out with, typical hatin bytch nikka shyt :mjlol: but I was bangin out his bm while his kids in the next room, eatin :eat::eat::eat: off that link, and I still have shyt to this day I got from her from his tax returns for back child support so who lost there :russ:

I wanted to send that nikka a thank you card :whew: I can only imagine how good these nikkas eatin off these former athlete wives :lolbron:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What? the fukk does that have to do with anything I said :wtf:

A lot of these cats have little to no experience with women and you can tell :mjlol:

Man these dudes don't go outside. Sitting on an unearned high horse passing judgement and being maniacally militant to the point of insanity. Doing much more disservice than any 'c00n' could dream of. That thread shytting on greeks spoke volumes.