Dating people with kids

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I assume you're joking, but there are guys where this is the legit reason. Like this is a good thing. The last thing the mother needs is another kid, especially a grown one.
I just hope you find someone that makes you smile when you're at work daydreaming:saddrake:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can you expand on this? I can't think of a positive for fukkin with a woman with kids over a childless woman

I mean, from personal experience less clingy number 1. Women in healthy situations with kids will be busy and focused on taking care of their shyt and shyt for their kids as opposed to being focused 100% on you. A woman with kids will be in a crib doin homework or some shyt with her kid on any given day vs one without driving around on bullshyt tryin to see what you doin and if you doin what you said you were. More loyal and in usually in more stable situations, more willing and down to do shyt that keeps a nikka around like cook regularly, clean wash clothes and all that good shyt by extension because they already have to do it for their kids. less likely to abuse drugs and alcohol

Like I said, that's all from personal experience and nothing is absolute

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My homie did and he regrets it

Guy that got the mom pregnant came back and it just created all kinds of fukkery :francis:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Only dated a chick 1 time with a kid, only time I ever broke my rule of no kids, outside that one chick, kids instant deal breaker. I can be honest and say I don't want to deal with any else's kids. fukk that mess.

:yeshrug:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My homie did and he regrets it

Guy that got the mom pregnant came back and it just created all kinds of fukkery :francis:

Yeah, I used to work with this pawg (really one) that was really into me but her ex was crazy and he was getting out of jail.

There was a lot of managers who had an idea that she had a thing for me but they were :mjpls:

I was dealing with my own share of issues at the time also and I didn't want to inherit those problems :whoa:

She's married to some dude with a kid with him but :manny: Inherited her grandmas house in hour north of Sac.

I'm happy for her but I knew it wouldn't work. Even though my mom loved her :beli:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I mean, from personal experience less clingy number 1. Women in healthy situations with kids will be busy and focused on taking care of their shyt and shyt for their kids as opposed to being focused 100% on you. A woman with kids will be in a crib doin homework or some shyt with her kid on any given day vs one without driving around on bullshyt tryin to see what you doin and if you doin what you said you were. More loyal and in usually in more stable situations, more willing and down to do shyt that keeps a nikka around like cook regularly, clean wash clothes and all that good shyt by extension because they already have to do it for their kids. less likely to abuse drugs and alcohol

Like I said, that's all from personal experience and nothing is absolute

To be honest, I feel those come out of desperation. If you don't mind that, do you. But to me I feel it comes from a dishonest place :manny: