Dating people with kids

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Desperation for what tho :dwillhuh:

What world do you live in where even a halfway decent looking broad wont have nikkas and :cape: lined up for her?

If a good looking woman that happens to have kids doesn't have a man, its by her own choice and not wantin to bring new nikkas around her kids like that not because she desperate. Ive never heard a man in my life pass on a decent woman because she had kids, these are internet :duck:

Pass up a single mom? I won't pass her up

But would I pass her up for a women with 0 kids? Hell yes

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pass up a single mom? I won't pass her up

But would I pass her up for a women with 0 kids? Hell yes

That not how it really works tho. You see someone, talk to em and find out then. No one is not about to keep talkin to someone that's attractive to em and has decent qualities because they have kids.

Whos gona have 2 of the exact same type of women at one time anyway? lets deal in realities

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I have personally deal with chicks who was desperate to make something serious right away which made me moonwalk..

as u get older the lesser u get to come across a woman with out kids...

But at least I found one through all the debris

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't want a man with kids, but if he's a handsome guy who turns out to be a good man from us vibing, and he has just "one" under the age of 10, then I'll give him a shot. I bump into old schoolmates and when I tell them I have no kids, nor do I want any yet and what I'm working on I get the :scust:.......then :mjcry: face. From their response I take it I'm doing the right thing by waiting :lolbron:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That not how it really works tho. You see someone, talk to em and find out then. No one is not about to keep talkin to someone that's attractive to em and has decent qualities because they have kids.

Whos gona have 2 of the exact same type of women at one time anyway? lets deal in realities

You sound like it's not easy to find an attractive woman who's childless :dahell:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Probably referring to you beating folks lil ones.

Oh....

Ryan-Gosling-Shrug.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Wanting kids is more natural and more in my control. i don't think I'll ever get married. Lol I can't even get a relationship going.

Just one.
Y'all nikkas ass backwards. Instead of looking for a husband you looking for a baby daddy. Bring another child into this world out of wedlock bc your biological clock is ticking brehettes :camby::pacspit:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was talking to a friend of a friend tonight and she was asking what I was doing tomorrow. Then I heard her say she has a son at home. :patrice:

I respect the life a single mom goes through because my mom raised me but I'm not trying to involve myself with that. I know how it will turn out. It won't be permanent and then little man's gotta see his mom going through shyt again. I don't want to be responsible for that.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Nah I don't have no problem with it or no limits like that, I mean nothing outrageous but theres other factors that play a role in whether ill fukk with her like if she bad, if the kids are bad, the baby daddy situation, if theres more than one baby daddy, if she has her shyt together or tryin to ect...

Dudes here always like to bytch about the negatives but there are positives to fukkin with broads with kids. Some over even fukkin with one with no kids and this comin from somebody with no kids
Dudes on here front their asses off in regards to females period. And they think people with sense can't see it.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I have one so I have to at least be receptive to a female that has one. With that said she can't have bd issues and/or have a history of back n forth with him :whoa: I ain't got time

And if she have a son and raise him like a sissy then I don't want to be anywhere around that :pachaha:I just can't do being around punk ass lil nikkas :skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your posts in here are standing out and frustrating/depressing to read:francis:...
Don't read them?
Y'all nikkas ass backwards. Instead of looking for a husband you looking for a baby daddy. Bring another child into this world out of wedlock bc your biological clock is ticking brehettes :camby::pacspit:
Just because you have a husband doesn't mean you automatically have a good father on your hands. I see it everyday. Chicks married and still putting in more work or struggling harder than me WITH a man living with him everyday. On top of that, a good deal of men aren't trying to be married so why should I stop wanting something that's natural since the day I got my period, to wait for some guy to "pick" me as his wife? I'm good. I'm not some section 8 chick balling off child support so having children isn't a come up for me. Like I said earlier wanting kids is way more natural than wanting to be married. My body spends 3 weeks out told the month preparing for it.