Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don’t watch that shyt anymore
I know this from experience
All the chicks that was feeling me I didn’t have to pay a dime or lift a finger
All the women I took out on dates I got ghosted the next day

all the chicks that were feeling you....how average were they? keep it real with us :lolbron:

and the girls that ghosted u, the ones where u took em to dinner dates.......are the ones U liked...but they still dropped u

be mad at yourself..again stay in your lane. or if u gonna go above ur lane....level up :manny:

the game is the game..just dont be bitter breh

fred

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
all the chicks that were feeling you....how average were they? keep it real with us :lolbron:

and the girls that ghosted u, the ones where u took em to dinner dates.......are the ones U liked...but they still dropped u

be mad at yourself..again stay in your lane. or if u gonna go above ur lane....level up :manny:

fred
Spit that shyt :wow:

Everyone took L’s just keep it moving .

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fred
To be fair the ones that were feeling me were average; the ones who ghosted me were average :yeshrug:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I don’t watch that shyt anymore
I know this from experience
All the chicks that was feeling me I didn’t have to pay a dime or lift a finger
All the women I took out on dates I got ghosted the next day

What was wrong with the chicks that were feeling you?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
This is like telling thirsty brehs in the desert not to worry about water. What’s not being said is that people’s circumstances are different, so while all this is easy to brehs like you, @Gold , @Booksnrain and others, the rest have to take baby steps to catch up to what you’ve already lived and learned.
This true. Sometimes something is obvious to you but for everyone else it isn’t

Daps
Not directed at OP, but based on a lot of threads made on here, I see why y’all struggle with women. Definitely take all advice on this site with a grain of salt.

I second the post that said, y’all need to start dealing with people that actually like y’all. And that you actually like. It will really solve all your problems.
The problem on this site is people generalize their experiences instead of realizing everything is relative and a case by case thing
Everyone is different but may share characteristics with everyone else
You have to be able to read people and know what type of person they might be
Some women might be okay with just chilling or walking around
Some want to go somewhere or eat something
It depends on the person and their personality
not everything is looks either it is also about vibes and connection
and if we are being brutally honest, a lot of people are not as attractive as they think they are :yeshrug:
why does she chill with him but I have to take her on a date?:jbhmm:
put 2 and 2 together :francis:

:mjlol:

I’ll just break it down for you. Immediate invite to the crib gives off the implication that you 100% want to smash. If that’s what you’re looking for by all means straight to the crib for Netflix and chill. If you’re looking for a relationship you gotta have an icebreaker by having a date.

Think about it. If you’re looking for the one or a wife do you really want to be looking at her years from now thinking as a full grown woman she used to just go to random stranger men’s house for the first meet ups? :childplease: . And during MeToo y’all better stop playing and be careful who you invite to the crib without knowing them.

And you should have found out by now but the secret is finding the perfect mix of unique and cheap type of date. Rent scooters, go to a museum, take her to a low key spot in the city that is locals only and casuals don’t know about it. I guarantee she can’t even count on hands and feet how many dinners she’s been on but something that’s different she’ll remember forever.
a lot of people are married to one but don't know it
have their fun with the men they are really attracted to and "settle" with the not as attractive safe guy
it happens all the time but no not my wife
you will never truly know your partner's sexual past or how they really got down unless they want you to know