Dating after 30.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Co-sign. My cousin is in his early 30s and just got engaged to a 25 year old chic with a masters and a great job. This chic is a certified dime, smart, submissive, hardworking, comes from a stable family, has a good relationship with her father. Nikka hit a grandslam. They've been dating for 2 years. Ain't no way dude was going to settle down with a chic his age or older. Younger women are where its at breh. Always best to get a chic when she is in her prime and she has options, yet she wants you. A lot of women settle when they know their time running out and then they resent the dude they settled for. The sweet spot is 23-25 for men in their early 30s. My cousin and his girl were in that sweet spot. My dad was 32 and my mom was 24 when they got married, they are still together. That age gap gives a man an extra level of respect early in the marriage, setting the foundation and the tone IMO.

Being with a woman who resents you is a guaranteed long-term L. She'll eventually cheat, lose respect, etc. Don't settle for washed-up good, brehs.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lol no doubt fam, i'm sure from a probability stand point that there will be some girls with that mentality, but if a female that is 30+, is still good looking and not :flabbynsick: with NO KIDS, NO STD'S, more than likely has a good head on her shoulders. How many girls do you know by the time they are 25 don't have multiple kids? STD'S ( specifically HERPES) and are in a right state of mind? most men and women are both EMOTIONALLY unstable and having STD'S, KIDS just add's fuel to that instability. Now personally I prefer younger women, i'm 31 so the lowest I will go is 23, now if I meet a girl that is my age, that doesn't have any of the things I mentioned above, which I also don't have and she looks good? I won't turn her down. But I'm not looking to get married or have kids, so any relationship I do wouldn't be longer then 2 years.

That's cool. But, most of these 30+ chicks will try to lock you in, breh. I hope you're being honest with them from the jump about your intention to not marry or have kids anytime soon. Some of these bytches are crazy and will do anything to put the clamps on a solid nikka.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Being with a woman who resents you is a guaranteed long-term L. She'll eventually cheat, lose respect, etc. Don't settle for washed-up good, brehs.
That's what I was specifically talking about in my other post. Once the respect goes, it's a wrap. Had a girl threaten to leave if I didn't marry her and said no more sex until marriage if she stays. shyt ended pretty quick after that. A lack of respect leads to massive L's being taken. Seen it happen too much.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
hahahaha of course man, I was in a great FWEB (Friends with exclusive benefits) relationship for a year and it was great. My style as I got older is to be up front because the way I present it to females makes sense if they are not looking for something long term. So this last female, I asked her would she like to be in a exclusive friends with benefit relationship for a few months?(ended up lasting a year :banderas:) and I told her what I had to offer, which is a great friendship, EXCLUSIVE sexual partner, NO STD's and no emotional baggage. If you read some of my post, you can see i'm paranoid of STDS, so i'm not on that cheating stuff, so the chick I was messing with get's all the sex she want's , a cool friendship and if she decides that she want's more from an emotional stand point, then she is free to go on date's and find a guy. If she is feeling him, we just cut the sexually part and continue with the friendship. A lot of girl will be down with the FWB, but I noticed they don't like it when the guy is messing with multiple females which I don't like to do. I'm a one girl at a time type of person, also it's a easy close because most guys don't like to take STD test, so like any sales man, I tell them would you rather mess with me who is STD FREE? or take your chances out there? too easy. Also it helps if you got your shyt together :win:

:ehh:

That's the way to go, breh. Unfortunately, after piping most of these chicks for close to a year on that FWEB tip, they're bound to get emotionally attached, breh. Tread carefully.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
No. Those men above 35 who have no baggage aren't settling for old, used goods.

Those men above 35 who marry in their age bracket typically do so because they also have baggage: been divorced, a tribe of kids, are :flabbynsick: etc.

Let's put it this way--a top-notch 35+ breh with no baggage doesn't have to settle for anything when compared with a top-notch 35+ brehette with no baggage. A top-notch nikka at 35+ eats up and down the food chain, brehette. A 35+ brehette, top-notch or not, is severely limited in her options.

A top notch brehette no matter the age is going to get more attention from males of all ages. :usure:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh sorry, I still disagree. 22 is still pretty young, and at that age people are still a little impressionable. The right simp could step his game up, have you infatuated and plant his seed in you in a matter of months.
:russ::dead:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
with due respect, i disagree with most of what has been said

i think 15-25 is a time of learning/experimentation
26-32'ish is a time of refining/testing
but 33+ is simply about execution
(these ranges are approximate)

if you weren't consistently in demand @ 15-25, you don't suddenly become a hot property at 26-32 or 33+ :usure:
if you don't practice how to mate with what you naturally attract @26-32, you won't figure it out at 33+
so to be dating at 33+, you have to realize what you can attract and how to make it work with that segment of the population

i'm talking about easy dating :mjpls:
if you are willing to expend tremendous energy or effort,
you can somewhat be a marginal exception
but you will have to work so hard at it
and almost make a fool of yourself in the process :troll:

and this is my opinion- go with what works for you :yeshrug: