Dating after 30.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
true I will consider it a come up too but I will need to look into why she aint been saved yet.
From what I can tell because she's close friends with my cousin, the ones who are on her level realize that they can have any chick they want, so they not trying to settle down. Meanwhile I'm just in the cut like :sas1:"It's only a matter of time.....just a matter of time:sas2:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
thats fine....keep following that bullshyt women power feminist shyt

why the anger? :leon:

Oh. Figures. 1. So your gonna become a whore, 2. fail your only biological duty, and 3. die alone? :pachaha:

1. I don't believe in sex outside of marriage, so no.
2. Definitely
3. That's the plan, I don't plan on taking anyone with me.

:obama:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the anger? :leon:

1. I don't believe in sex outside of marriage, so no.
2. Definitely
3. That's the plan, I don't plan on taking anyone with me.

:obama:
its trying to save u, i wanna see u with a happy home not being lonely, single and bitter....youre still young so life is roses but once u get older that panic is gonna set in.....im not saying being a hoe....but when u find a man, u gotta let him be the man

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No. Those men above 35 who have no baggage aren't settling for old, used goods.

Those men above 35 who marry in their age bracket typically do so because they also have baggage: been divorced, a tribe of kids, are :flabbynsick: etc.

Let's put it this way--a top-notch 35+ breh with no baggage doesn't have to settle for anything when compared with a top-notch 35+ brehette with no baggage. A top-notch nikka at 35+ eats up and down the food chain, brehette. A 35+ brehette, top-notch or not, is severely limited in her options.

friend of mine is 49, airline pilot and makes 6 figures and has no kids

He don't deal with single mommas or broke hoes, he has options to bone 25 year olds.

truer words has never been spoken.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
its trying to save u, i wanna see u with a happy home not being lonely, single and bitter....youre still young so life is roses but once u get older that panic is gonna set in.....im not saying being a hoe....but when u find a man, u gotta let him be the man

There's nothing to save me from, I won't be bitter or lonely. I'm almost 22 years old, that's old enough to know what I do & don't want. I can have a happy home without having a s/o or children. There will be no panic once I get older because what I want I can get myself, I don't have to wait for a man to decide what he thinks I'm "worthy" of like women that want to get married do.

I'm not having sex with anyone, so if a man needs to have sex with me to "be the man" then he's gonna have to go find someone else. :manny:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This thread is true, I'm a older breh and this is spot on, honestly, I don't think abou marriage cuz I know I'll be :flabbynsick: regardless of who I marry.

I still want a son though, don't too much care about the family stuff, that's not my style and I'll be :flabbynsick: to take any woman seriously at my age to try to build a family, most chicks my age have multiple kids already. I'm in MIami and I work with multiple baby mommas with multiple baby daddies, all them single with like 3 or more kids, no man:ufdup:

It's a wrap for most of them, they hood too so they stay bytching about dudes but they can't realize why nikkas don't want them:snoop: