Dating after 30.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
this is whats happens when women don't seek Christ and wear pants

They don't have sex unless they're married? :confused: Wasn't aware that was behavior of a woman that didn't seek Christ.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
They don't have sex unless they're married? :confused: Wasn't aware that was behavior of a woman that didn't seek Christ.

if they were truly seeking christ they'd be wearing jean skirts that reach their ankles :upsetfavre:

so sinful :stopitslime:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That 40 year old man will have probably already been married and divorced. Top notch 35+ woman isn't gettin' the best 40+ man. Best 40+ man is probably still married and raising his family.

......that's a problem?

Good men get divorced all the time, breh.

But I guess being a male it's your job to try & make 30+ women feel like shyt by calling them "damaged goods" & saying no man good man will want them beyond sex. I guess it makes you guys feel better. So carry on.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
im pleased and complacent

carlito-2.jpg

:ehh:

I hope so

I'm getting old

Im tired of thots

:( I thought your future bride was in middle school in Africa right now

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
that'd make you a chump though breh. You better scoop em and dupe em at that point

Nah, women ho themselves out to the light skin nikkas, the hood Tyrone's, and the aesthetically pleasing nikkas of the world. But eventually they give that up, and start looking for grounded nikkas to build a life with, who may not be a looker, or ripped, aesthetically perfect but is a good guy. I'm the latter

:manny:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
21, why does it matter though? I'm not getting married or having children.

:leostare:
u give up the p*ssy? because if u dont youll live a long lonely life

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, women ho themselves out to the light skin nikkas, the hood Tyrone's, and the aesthetically pleasing nikkas of the world. But eventually they give that up, and start looking for grounded nikkas to build a life with, who may not be a looker, or ripped, aesthetically perfect but is a good guy. I'm the latter

:manny:
so you are fine being a hoe's safety net
and nikkas wonder why bytches act the way they do nowadays...the game :smh: