Dating after 30.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Thats not depressing at all for men. Almost every man wouldnt have a problem being playboys for years like Leonardo DiCaprio or George Clooney banging hot new chicks all the time

You sir are none of the above....

you are lucking up off other's stupidity

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Thats not depressing at all for men. Almost every man wouldnt have a problem being playboys for years like Leonardo DiCaprio or George Clooney banging hot new chicks all the time
It's wishful thinking, all men do not interest in being playboys...they do not have the looks, social standing, fame and/or money that the men you listed have. So not very likely, some can others can't and some women prize youth over money solely.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
It's wishful thinking, all men do not interest in being playboys...they do not have the looks, social standing, fame and/or money that the men you listed have. So not very likely, some can others can't and some women prize youth over money solely.
What I'm saying is IF men had a choice to be a rich good looking playboy or be an average dude with a 9 to 5 and married to an overweight wife and 2 kids most men would choose to the bachelor lifestyle.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What I'm saying is IF men had a choice to be a rich good looking playboy or be an average dude with a 9 to 5 and married to an overweight wife and 2 kids most men would choose to the bachelor lifestyle.
I don't know about most men but then again I am not a man so you probably have more insight than I do.
Likewise, if women could all be dimes and cavort with billionaires that can gave them a lux lifestyle over their beer gutted 9to5pm husband many would also.
I guess it depends what is important to you.
Point is people are shallow, its nothing new.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dating at over 30 is tough but i will never settle for less again. I was in a 6 year relationship that was pretty much a waste to me. Im single and 30+...the way i see it..i rather be in this position than goin through the shyt i was going through in that toxic relationship :yeshrug:.

I will say...i go for something completely different these days....just give me a chick thats attractive enough for me to want to smash that has a good head on her shoulders that i can be myself around comfortably. I've made mistakes going for the most attractive females...they seem to have the most personality issues:sadcam:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
dating at over 30 is tough but i will never settle for less again. I was in a 6 year relationship that was pretty much a waste to me. Im single and 30+...the way i see it..i rather be in this position than goin through the shyt i was going through in that toxic relationship :yeshrug:.

I will say...i go for something completely different these days....just give me a chick thats attractive enough for me to want to smash that has a good head on her shoulders that i can be myself around comfortably. I've made mistakes going for the most attractive females...they seem to have the most personality issues:sadcam:
So you are the male version of what is decried here about women chasing looks alone eh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are the male version of what is decried here about women chasing looks alone eh?
i didnt date women ONLY for looks..im just saying..looks were more important to me before...now im worried about the little things within her personality.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i didnt date women ONLY for looks..im just saying..looks were more important to me before...now im worried about the little things within her personality.
But you admit you were shallow when it came to the female company you kept. Aint no shame in saying it, many are and don't want to admit it bevause they don't want to look like a bad person.