Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like others have said and take it serious, just have fun breh while it lasts. I personally wouldn’t take it too serious because 21 is hella young and you’re 38. Beat it up have fun together but keep your expectations realistic

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
38 - 21 is 17.

You're dating someone that just started legally drinking and could LITERALLY be your daughters age.

Imagine if you came home and your still in college daughter pulled up with someone your age talking about "Hey Dad I have someone I'd like you to meet."

:sitdown:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
38 - 21 is 17.

You're dating someone that just started legally drinking and could LITERALLY be your daughters age.

Imagine if you came home and your still in college daughter pulled up with someone your age talking about "Hey Dad I have someone I'd like you to meet."

I’d ask about his lifestyle and livelihood, then ask if she was happy tbh :yeshrug:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't listen to this OP. Older women hate to see the young chics dating us, but believe me when I tell you they just don't like the competition. One admitted it to me before.

:jbhmm:

Weird how me and a lot of the brehs in here said similar things yet no quotes of them from your clown ass

Y'all are different generations, won't work. Age difference shouldn't be more than 5 years imo.

U bugging

I’m 25 and it be tuff talkin to younger joints

But we different so good luck, wouldn’t take it too serious

starting law school next year?

:mjlol:

Enjoy the winter holiday and set that young lady free.

21? Smash and keep it moving.

Sweet spot is 25-28 if you’re 30+

If your 35+ younger than 25 is almost guaranteed to be a headache.

Good luck with that …

giphy.gif

At 34, I'd just smash :mjlol:. If I were to be single again I am dating 27 to 34.

At 31, I'm not dealing with a woman younger than 28. Really, I'd rather deal with one 29-31.

If you gotta ask you not about that life and prob finna be on the hook for them student loans

I couldn't do it. I'm the same age as you. Not placing moral judgment, I just wouldn't have much to talk about and subsequently she couldn't be my support system. I got someone interested in me now that just turned 30 and I'm :patrice: about that.

Like others have said and take it serious, just have fun breh while it lasts. I personally wouldn’t take it too serious because 21 is hella young and you’re 38. Beat it up have fun together but keep your expectations realistic

38 - 21 is 17.

hussy-heffa.gif