• BBL

Votes: 45 51.7%
  • REAL

Votes: 42 48.3%

• Total voters
Daps
This is a BBL

Few points.
  • A lot of people first run to the thighs and think if the thighs are thick, then it has to be real. Not true. Skinny women are not the only one getting BBLs.
  • Also a clear give away is the pattern of growth. Usually these fitness people who focus on their "Glute Growth" never have any progress posts. It's just all giant asses. You can never find a string of images where you see their ass actually growing
  • Lastly 9/10 a glute fitness influencer is full of shiit. They prey on desperate women. You cannot go from a stick body to Cherokee by doing lunges and squats

So how do I know this is a BBL? Well first you have to look at the shape, mainly the hips. There is something call BBL hips that does not look natural. It's the transition from torso to hips. Women with big asses always have a natural transition from their torso to their hip/butt area. It will start to push out more and more the lower you go down.
BBL women commonly have a more harsh transition. Their torso will be straight and then all of a sudden their hips become wide. Almost like a science boiling flask.

Flat_bottom_boiling_flask_34bdb894-5499-4314-9d1e-380a8d04215a_512x512.jpg

You can see it that her transition does not look 100% natural.

2024-04-26-07-25-48.png

If I was to edit the image to give her more of a natural transition for her body type, she would look something more like this.
There is less of a harsh transition and you can see how more natural it looks. This is probably somewhere close to what she would really look like.

normal.png

I would say she got a procedure done sometime in 2021. Normally women who get work done, remove older photos, but for the ones who don't you can always find a pretty long gap somewhere in their posts.

These two posts are right after each other. One is from May 2021 and the next is June 2022. That isn't 100% proof, but it follows the pattern of women who get work done on IG. You can even see after 2022 is when she gets heavy into her fitness/glute posts.

Also she clearly has been to the Dominican Republic. Although she does seem to be some kind of Spanish, so her family could very well be from there, but I don't know. :jbhmm:

All in all she clearly had work done. It wasn't anything crazy, but more of an enhancement. She already had an amazing body, but just got a bigger ass.

I hope you are this detailed in whatever your real world occupation is

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So how do I know this is a BBL? Well first you have to look at the shape, mainly the hips. There is something call BBL hips that does not look natural. It's the transition from torso to hips. Women with big asses always have a natural transition from their torso to their hip/butt area. It will start to push out more and more the lower you go down.
BBL women commonly have a more harsh transition. Their torso will be straight and then all of a sudden their hips become wide. Almost like a science boiling flask.

Flat_bottom_boiling_flask_34bdb894-5499-4314-9d1e-380a8d04215a_512x512.jpg

You can see it that her transition does not look 100% natural.

2024-04-26-07-25-48.png
this dude know what he talking about. the above is all that matters...the hip always look kinda boxed rather than having a smooth, curvy transition.
its the reason I said its clearly a BBL

Daps
Reppin
South London
First of all, that's a winner. I would be front row with her, everywhere.

Second of all, SALUTE to all the Coli Ass Savants - you are truly appreciated LMAO. I thought I knew about all things ass, I'm a preschooler compared to you post-graduates. This is the greatest collaboration of scientists since they launched the International Space Station in '98.

I'll never leave this place.

:obama:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I think the poster who said there are no progress pics kind of having me leaning towards a BBL. Lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
She might be guilty of lipo and back fat removal. That ass is typically seen on Colombians and Dominicans.

Take an an example of some South African hippy body types and some of y'all would say BBL if you didn't know the ethnicity.

SA chicks carry fat up top in their hips.

images

Half of ya'll that don't study ethic ass would immediately compare these women to science flasks and fukking banjos and shyt.

BBLs look very unnatural and they become more obvious the more muscular a woman gets.

She's natural.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She might be guilty of lipo and back fat removal. That ass is typically seen on Colombians and Dominicans.

Take an an example of some South African hippy body types and some of y'all would say BBL if you didn't know the ethnicity.

SA chicks carry fat up top in their hips.

images

Half of ya'll that don't study ethic ass would immediately compare these women to science flasks and fukking banjos and shyt.

BBLs look very unnatural and they become more obvious the more muscular a woman gets.

She's natural.
Nope

I am well versed in ethnic ass studies

From Zimbabwe up to Morocco…and Ghana down to Rwanda. Even the sleepers in Southern India, Southern Europe and the Balkans. I know ass, and that aint it. Its surgically enhanced