Das Racist: White Woman fired for going in on Blacks on her FB.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah she's beautiful

206222_10151162261054727_1482854186_n.jpg

Is that Paula Deen?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is they don't have a problem with her being racist, it's just because she was racist in public.

At the end of the day, you really can't control what other people think. They're going to think what they're going to think and there is not much else you can do about it. You can shame these people all you want and maybe force them to publicly apologized and say what they did is wrong but think about it, do you genuinely feel you changed their mind and their thinking or just was able to, for lack of better words, beat them into submission to fall in line at least from an outwardly perspective?

In this case she decided to publicly announce her racism and rightfully got fired given it brings a bad reputation to them and to be honest, racism aside, she implies she has a different emotional reaction with black callers and that alone should be a concern because then you can't expect her to be objective in how she deals with calls that come in, especially when its possibly life and death. In that vein alone, her ass needed to be fired.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
She was already on probation at her job and then she fukked around and did this :stopitslime: They publicly fired her, ETHER. Someone give her the L of the Month award

EDIT: "“I stand by every word I said. And do not apologize.” this broad GOAT troll

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
None of what she said was wrong and everyone on this forum pretty much agrees with her but won't admit it.

When u lock your door, buy alarms, and protection for your home you're not doing it to keep whites or asians out...

keep it 100

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
eriks21 a half hour ago

If I were the city councilman, I’d be more embarrassed about the cowards who robbed a man at gunpoint for his baby formula.

no outcry for the robbery but an outcry for complaining about one

:snoop: