Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
"What If I told you a former NFL player that had the money fame and power to pull any bytch in a 100 mile radius was raping women and is now gonna spend the rest of his life getting a cockmeat sandwich"

And to all u fools that think he cant get raped in prison...ur terribly wrong..know someone thats 6'4" with NFL type muscle no homo and he got caught slippin

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup, dude always had that clean cut image, one of the last folks you would expect.

Wouldn't be shocked if he was doing this from like 15, 16

Goddamn this guy is a demented psycho. Those ones that look and act and appear to be normal well-adjusted folks who could be your cousin, friendly neighbor or co-worker are particularly disturbing and try your faith in humanity.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll tell you why he's guilty.

DNA, they took his DNA, and prob ran it in different databases and it was linked to a bunch of unsolvedrapes

concise

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: Did Sharper rape the man, too? :dahell:

This dude was out there raping everything walking. :wtf:

I saw that on a cnn article, maybe maybe not:

Macchiarella said in court papers that Sharper allegedly invited to his Las Vegas hotel room two women and a man he met in a Las Vegas nightclub. The three guests "blacked out" after Sharper allegedly served them shots, Macchiarella wrote.

One woman claimed she found injuries to her face when she woke up and alleged Sharper served her another unknown beverage and "the next thing she remembered was defendant Sharper sexually assaulting her," Macchiarella stated in court papers.

The other woman awoke and believed she had been sexually assaulted, wrote Macchiarella, who reviewed the Nevada police reports.

The man awoke sitting alone at the bar inside of the hotel, without any memory of how he arrived there, Macchiarella said in the papers.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, what the fukk

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/02/new_details_of_darren_sharpers.html

Darren Sharper suspected in 7 rapes, 11 druggings in New Orleans, Las Vegas, Arizona, Los Angeles, court filing says

He was my shyt when he was a Viking. Hated him as a Saint. fukking disgusted by this guy now :dahell:

This nikka.

Almost every scenario played out the same way. These girls are passed out for hours but when they wake up, he's still raping them. So this dude either was going at it for hours, or went back for seconds and thirds. On multiple victims a night. And these reports are just in a span of 4 months. Who knows how long he's been doing this.:mindblown: