Darren Sharper arrested for rape

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Unless there's legit CTE found in his brain, the CTE people and the NFL will do whatever they can to keep that argument from being applied here. That's a whole other can of worms & possibilities they dont want to open.

And since this appears to be an isolated incident(onyl being Sharper), that argument might not fly.

and I'm not blaming the women here.....but rich athlete/celeb jocking is the CLEAR underlying culprit here. If they had got with a "lookin ass nikka" :mjpls:, none of this mess woulda never happened.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The ambien aspect of this means there's a good chance the women participated in the sex without knowing it. You can "wake" a woman up after she is ambien'd out and she will behave with sexually reckless abandon. It's like next level rape - the woman will participate in it. Research it, it's wild.

:ohhh: Well Damn

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Unless there's legit CTE found in his brain, the CTE people and the NFL will do whatever they can to keep that argument from being applied here. That's a whole other can of worms & possibilities they dont want to open.

And since this appears to be an isolated incident(onyl being Sharper), that argument might not fly.

and I'm not blaming the women here.....but rich athlete/celeb jocking is the CLEAR underlying culprit here. If they had got with a "lookin ass nikka" :mjpls:, none of this mess woulda never happened.

Good point. It that were to fly, the NFL would appear to be churning out potential threats to society, given the brain trauma players sustain.

But, you're also right in that celeb chasing on the part of these chicks sets them up for this type of BS time and time, again.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:camby: the people from Las Vegas sound like a set up

im all against women screaming rape at athletes for the simple reason ive been around girls fukkin athletes knowingly then tryna scream rape later :camby:

either they found out the player has a girlfriend, or he didnt want her other than to just fukk, or he stopped fukkin with her, any reason really..
and girls got a sheep mentality too.. "oh she was raped ? I was raped too :youngsabo: "

lets not pretend like we havnt seen shyt unfold like this before :aicmon:

innocent til proven guilty

Okay.....so reading what we've read from the police report, if you met Sharper and he invited you and 3 chicks up to his hotel suite, would you drink something he gave you?

:upsetfavre:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I get what you are saying, but the regular serial rapist nikka probably learned about these drugs now and is about to go on a spree. I know some cats in this thread are probably taking notes.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:comeon::comeon:Come on breh, what about those frat boys who be dropping drugs in bytches dranks? Same shyt, but this is more high profile.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The ambien aspect of this means there's a good chance the women participated in the sex without knowing it. You can "wake" a woman up after she is ambien'd out and she will behave with sexually reckless abandon. It's like next level rape - the woman will participate in it. Research it, it's wild.

:lupe:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get what you are saying, but the regular serial rapist nikka probably learned about these drugs now and is about to go on a spree. I know some cats in this thread are probably taking notes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yo, when the shyt came out about Tiger using ambien as a sex enhancer, I did mad research to figure out what the fukk a sleeping pill did to enhance sex. One thing I found was a message board full of dudes sharing their experiences about how ambien saved their marriages. shyt was super wild, b. the broads would be waking some of these cats up and demanding they do freaky shyt they had never, ever done before. In a lot of the cases, once these dudes saw what ambien could do they would purposely wake the women up so they could live out their darkest desires. And typically the woman wouldn't remember in the morning. Some dudes were bugging out because their wives were switching from ambien to another sleep drug and they were plotting on how to slip ambien into their new prescription pill bottle. I knew one of my ex girls had problems sleeping, so I reached out to her and asked if she had ever taken ambien and she confirmed that she was prescribed it and the time she took it she had depraved sex with her boyfriend so she stopped taking it immediately.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Breh, it really is. This nikka must be doing it a long time to figure dosages and shyt. The Ambien for ol'girl to participate and forget, and the morphine for her to relax her muscles, so she doesn't resist. :sadcam:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, it really is. This nikka must be doing it a long time to figure dosages and shyt. The Ambien for ol'girl to participate and forget, and the morphine for her to relax her muscles, so she doesn't resist. :sadcam:

I'm picturing this nikka on some Walter White shyt, cooking up his rape drug with the perfect recipe, smirking at rival rapists like "my shyt is 97% pure."

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yo, when the shyt came out about Tiger using ambien as a sex enhancer, I did mad research to figure out what the fukk a sleeping pill did to enhance sex. One thing I found was a message board full of dudes sharing their experiences about how ambien saved their marriages. shyt was super wild, b. the broads would be waking some of these cats up and demanding they do freaky shyt they had never, ever done before. In a lot of the cases, once these dudes saw what ambien could do they would purposely wake the women up so they could live out their darkest desires. And typically the woman wouldn't remember in the morning. Some dudes were bugging out because their wives were switching from ambien to another sleep drug and they were plotting on how to slip ambien into their new prescription pill bottle. I knew one of my ex girls had problems sleeping, so I reached out to her and asked if she had ever taken ambien and she confirmed that she was prescribed it and the time she took it she had depraved sex with her boyfriend so she stopped taking it immediately.
was there a poster on those boards named 4SharperD2? It sounds sounds like cuz frequented.

That shyt sounds terrifying. :whoa: