Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Daps
WTF Darren Sharper is a serial rapist?? :mindblown: . Unbelievable. You already know there's gonna be a whole lot more women coming forward.

] Gotta love the nfl, year round fukkery

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dude, what the fukk

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/02/new_details_of_darren_sharpers.html

Darren Sharper suspected in 7 rapes, 11 druggings in New Orleans, Las Vegas, Arizona, Los Angeles, court filing says

He was my shyt when he was a Viking. Hated him as a Saint. fukking disgusted by this guy now :dahell:
chris-rock-huh-face.gif
11?? thought it was 3?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I actually had to research this shyt for papers in undergrad, for a few different classes. If you go to an online library database, on any college website, you can search for peer reviewed articles on the subject. I'm not going to do that for you now, as i'm literally jumping back and forth from the coli to my work.

You can't say that because old and fat people get raped (at a much smaller rate than conventionally attractive people), that must mean that attractiveness isn't a factor. Ah last time I checked people have some sick ass fetishes which range from old people to animals. Go look at what I said about Darren above, even dudes in this thread admit that he's too pretty to go to jail, but when I apply it to women now all of a sudden you don't know wtf I mean? Nah, you've got a programed response going on here.
evidence. link it.

post some titles.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Sharper is suspected of raping two women in his Las Vegas hotel suite: On Jan. 15, Sharper met two women and a man at a nightclub and invited them to party in his hotel room. When they arrived, they saw that no one else was there. Sharper gave the three people shots and they subsequently blacked out, according to the filing.

One of the women later woke up alongside Sharper in his bed. She went to the bathroom, and saw in the mirror she had facial injuries which she had no memory of sustaining. She went back to sleep. When she woke up, Sharper asked her how she was feeling because he claimed she had gotten sick and vomited during the night. Sharper gave her a drink that he claimed would help her feel better. She took a few sips of it, and then the next thing she remembered was him raping her.

The other woman awoke on the living room couch and immediately felt as though she had been raped. Later that evening, both women sought medical treatment and underwent rape exams.

Both women and the man said they couldn't remember anything after the time they ingested Sharper's drinks.

:lupe: Did Sharper rape the man, too? :dahell:

This dude was out there raping everything walking. :wtf: