Darren Sharper arrested for rape

brick james

John piffington
Daps
As I said before I've researched this in the past, and I can easily ask you for your evidence and not just your "everybody knows that, you're an idiot for thinking otherwise" type of responses you guys are giving here.

I'm not the one asserting a point, what would you ask me evidence for? If you've researched this in the past then could you please post the links?

Through google I found the single #1 indicator of a rape victim, was a close tie to a rapist (direct interaction with a rapist). Besides that I found almost nothing about a rapists' victim selection.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude, what the fukk

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/02/new_details_of_darren_sharpers.html

Darren Sharper suspected in 7 rapes, 11 druggings in New Orleans, Las Vegas, Arizona, Los Angeles, court filing says

He was my shyt when he was a Viking. Hated him as a Saint. fukking disgusted by this guy now :dahell:

he's on his Dave Megget ...wow

he's got to be a sociopath...no homo dude is rich and a good looking guy his game just has to be ok to pull lots and lots of girls off his status and looks alone

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Dude, what the fukk

Darren Sharper suspected in 7 rapes, 11 druggings in New Orleans, Las Vegas, Arizona, Los Angeles, court filing says

He was my shyt when he was a Viking. Hated him as a Saint. fukking disgusted by this guy now :dahell:

Breh, I am not going to lie, when I heard about this story I thought the nikka got set up by dirty cop who was jealous he was fukking pawgs. Now the nikka be raping bytches across state lines, different coasts?:dahell: I can understand wanting your bytches not to resist (No rapist :whoa:), but this nikka wants his bytches in a goddamn coma and shyt.:wtf:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Dude, what the fukk

full

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo........I had no idea it was this deep............this dude was doing some next level stuff..........I heard some things about him but this is way more than that!!!............

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
this nikka got a leading role in criminal minds if he want..

he probably passed up on some easy ass and thought he can easily bag some fine professional women and they was playing to hard for him

oh well...another black man wit riches gone cause of crave of p*ssy

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Dude's life is over...never would've expect him to be involved in a run like that.

smh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i was just thinking what if darren sharper been raping for years?

what if he's some serial rapist, on some arthur mitchell from dexter, and he has victims all over the usa in nfl cities, and now that his dna is out and they run it a whole bunch of crimes will show up.

i called it page 1