Darren Sharper arrested for rape

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
this is why you are a dumbass.

We say they get raped, you agree and then say "but." No dummy, you agree and thats all too it.

Hey retard, they get raped at a much lower rate. There are degrees to it, it's not just all or nothing. If you had any critical thinking ability, you'd see that. But your captain save a hoe goggles are on lock down and prevent you from any analytical thought on the issue.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hey retard, they get raped at a much lower rate. There are degrees to it, it's not just all or nothing. If you had any critical thinking ability, you'd see that. But your captain save a hoe goggles are on lock down and prevent you from any analytical thought on the issue.
the irony of talking about critical thinking

hey gump, NO ONE said elderly people get raped at the same rate or a higher rate tahn younger people. Only your dumbass.

All we said is that power is the biggest factor in rapes, which it is.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I didn't say that at all. Damn some of you guys can't think for yourselves. What I'm saying is, attractiveness plays a much bigger role than you guys who keep repeating it's only about power. One guy said that ugly and fat girls get raped, and yes they do, but guess what? Most women who get raped are actually considered at least somewhat attractive by most people if not pretty. Do your research on that.

Just like you guys are talking about how Darren is too pretty to go to jail. Why do you say that? Because you know he has a higher chance of getting raped then some old fat ugly guy. But it's only about power right? Nope.

I understand your point, but you type like a complete idiot.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
the irony of talking about critical thinking

hey gump, NO ONE said elderly people get raped at the same rate or a higher rate tahn younger people. Only your dumbass.

All we said is that power is the biggest factor in rapes, which it is.

You implied that because it occurs, it completely rules out the attractiveness aspect and the sole reasoning is thus only power. That's false, and you keep dodging the fact that most females who are raped are considered to be at least somewhat attractive to most people. You can find some sick fukks that get off on bestiality, so why is it so hard for you guys to acknowledge the attractiveness aspect to it?

It's like you guys hear how something works and it becomes indisputable in your minds. You don't think about it or research it, but you lash out at anyone who clarifies it or has a different viewpoint with juvenile slander. How very sheepish of you.:ld:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
You implied that because it occurs, it completely rules out the attractiveness aspect and the sole reasoning is thus only power. That's false, and you keep dodging the fact that most females who are raped are considered to be at least somewhat attractive to most people. You can find some sick fukks that get off on bestiality, so why is it so hard for you guys to acknowledge the attractiveness aspect to it?

It's like you guys hear how something works and it becomes indisputable in your minds. You don't think about it or research it, but you lash out at anyone who clarifies it or has a different viewpoint with juvenile slander. How very sheepish of you.:ld:

You mean to say that an attractive person is more likely to get raped, by a rapist than an unattractive person, correct?

Then where is your proof? Where is the data set controlling for location, country, age, etc., etc.?? You are the one making claims with no evidence breh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

evidence?

and not what you and your rapist brehs say, I mean peer reviewed scholarly evidence.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
evidence?

and not what you and your brehs say, I mean peer reviewed scholarly evidence.

I actually had to research this shyt for papers in undergrad, for a few different classes. If you go to an online library database, on any college website, you can search for peer reviewed articles on the subject. I'm not going to do that for you now, as i'm literally jumping back and forth from the coli to my work.

You can't say that because old and fat people get raped (at a much smaller rate than conventionally attractive people), that must mean that attractiveness isn't a factor. Ah last time I checked people have some sick ass fetishes which range from old people to animals. Go look at what I said about Darren above, even dudes in this thread admit that he's too pretty to go to jail, but when I apply it to women now all of a sudden you don't know wtf I mean? Nah, you've got a programed response going on here.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You mean to say that an attractive person is more likely to get raped, by a rapist than an unattractive person, correct?

Then where is your proof? Where is the data set controlling for location, country, age, etc., etc.?? You are the one making claims with no evidence breh

As I said before I've researched this in the past, and I can easily ask you for your evidence and not just your "everybody knows that, you're an idiot for thinking otherwise" type of responses you guys are giving here.