Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you guys seriously actin like ya'll never heard women fawn over him?

I can't even mention how many bytches I know that would give the p*ssy up with quickness for him and Will Demps (guy who used to play safety for the Ravens). this is why I don't watch games with bytches no more. they go on more about which athletes they wanna fukk than whats actually going on in the game.

What does this have to do with allegedly (he could be innocent) raping drunk women?

Deangelo had mad bytches throwing the panties at him after that How Does it Feel video and he was still out there paying for puss on the street. Some cats are just creeps. Some cats feel entitled to take what they want. People are logical robots that always do what you'd expect them to.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sharper is brown skin. I swear some a yall are stupid. Women getting raped and folk more concerned with skin tone. coli typical

:upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this have to do with allegedly (he could be innocent) raping drunk women?

Deangelo had mad bytches throwing the panties at him after that How Does it Feel video and he was still out there paying for puss on the street. Some cats are just creeps. Some cats feel entitled to take what they want. People are logical robots that always do what you'd expect them to.

don't go to bars, get wasted and then leave with strange men

its them hoes fault for putting themselves in those positions

if they were good girls and stayed home this wouldn't happen

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
don't go to bars, get wasted and them leave with strange men

its them hoes fault for putting themselves in those positions

if they were good girls and stayed home this wouldn't happen

That's all well and good, but if he broke the law and they can prove it, it doesn't save him for going to jail.

That same practical advice for drunk hoes not setting themselves up to be victims should apply equally to Sharper. Drunk people can't legally consent to sex. Dont be a scum bag who picks low hanging fruit. Avoiding drunk bytches is basic game especially for celebs and athletes.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Sharper is brown skin. I swear some a yall are stupid. Women getting raped and folk more concerned with skin tone. coli typical

:upsetfavre:

I never understood this "brown skin" shyt, who came up with that? We're ALL brown, thats the whole point of the light vs. dark thing...to describe different shades of brown. Like we got light blue and we got dark blue....but brown blue? :ld:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood this "brown skin" shyt, who came up with that? We're ALL brown, thats the whole point of the light vs. dark thing...to describe different shades of brown. Like we got light blue and we got dark blue....but brown blue? :ld:

I agree with you....but dude is not light skin. It really doesn't matter, but it's like calling blue eyes brown. Incorrect.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

I agree with you....but dude is not light skin. It really doesn't matter, but it's like calling blue eyes brown. Incorrect.

Chris: What you think we should call him?

Julius: How about Blackie?

Chris: How you gonna name a brown dog Blackie?

Julius: Why not? You black AND you brown!

40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif

(Paraphrased btw, I don't remember their exchange verbatim:to:)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching NFL Network made me think of this thread.

Any new info on the double rape case? :mjlol:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/darren-sharper-charged-rape-california-22519128

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says former NFL defensive back Darren Sharper has been charged with drugging and raping two women.

A district attorney's statement says Sharper will be arraigned Friday on two counts of rape by use of drugs, four counts of furnishing a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance.

The felony case involves alleged incidents in October and January. Prosecutors say Sharper met women at a West Hollywood nightclub, invited them to a party but stopped at his hotel room, where the crimes are alleged to have occurred.

Sharper was arrested Jan. 17 and released on $200,000 bail.

Prosecutors will seek to raise his bail to $10 million because the Miami, Fla., resident faces similar investigations elsewhere.