Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like buddy is getting these hoes super drunk, smashing and dashing. Bad idea breh

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:mjpls:

only this isn't middle georgia or nevada, they actually care about women in LA

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hmm, as a woman I get really conflicted about "drunk sex" I mean there are definitely cases of people slipping you shyt and that's rape, but you're telling me a grown 23/24+ year old woman doesn't understand how liquor affects judgment! you get loose, then call it rape? It's a tough call, but being a drunk whore shouldn't land people behind bars and fukk up their lives, it's a slippery slope but there needs to be something in between.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Hmm, as a woman I get really conflicted about "drunk sex" I mean there are definitely cases of people slipping you shyt and that's rape, but you're telling me a grown 23/24+ year old woman doesn't understand how liquor affects judgment! you get loose, then call it rape? It's a tough call, but being a drunk whore shouldn't land people behind bars and fukk up their lives, it's a slippery slope but there needs to be something in between.

Yeah, but the fact that he's got 3 women saying a similar thing is saying something about him now. I'm not sure he raped them, but if he wasn't who he was and just a random dude on the street, he'd be in jail........and nobody would give one damn, except his moms. I'm not standing up for the women because they're just as responsible......I'm saying he needs a reality check now.......So that later, he'll think differently about situations he's putting himself in. He probably should have already had it, but he did play in the league so that gave him some clout.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah, but the fact that he's got 3 women saying a similar thing is saying something about him now. I'm not sure he raped them, but if he wasn't who he was and just a random dude on the street, he'd be in jail........and nobody would give one damn, except his moms. I'm not standing up for the women because they're just as responsible......I'm saying he needs a reality check now.......So that later, he'll think differently about situations he's putting himself in. He probably should have already had it, but he did play in the league so that gave him some clout.

There is no later for that nikka he is done. After he does his jail time best believe some civil suits is coming his way. The type of money that niggs was making he should not have been out there knocking random hoes back out and not expect some of them would see him as a meal ticket one way or the other. Regular folks have drunk sex all the time and get hemmed up can't imagine being a rich nikka :skip:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You boys going to learn about messing with drunk bytches...dudes in the club scoping out that girl whose looking mad loose at last call is unknowingly playing with his life...fukk that

This. Girls will act like huge hoes in the moment, with alcohol or not but it sure helps. Afterwards they feel really guilt and regretful, better hope she don't make claims on your ass.:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This. Girls will act like huge hoes in the moment, with alcohol or not but it sure helps. Afterwards they feel really guilt and regretful, better hope she don't make claims on your ass.:merchant:

Right. Especially when that girl has a boyfriend...these girls will be on some other shyt the next morning when it dawns on them. I've turned down so many easy opportunities, because I'm not trying to get myself in some situation like that...fukk I look like ending up on an episode of Law & Order SVU

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If he didn't make you weak between the legs would you post this? :steviej:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If he didn't make you weak between the legs would you post this? :steviej:
I would, this has happened many times, even happened to a friend, he could've ended up locked up if there weren't enough people at the party to corroborate homegirl was loaded and was on his d. I'm saying, we all know alcoholo impairs judgement, while some use it as an excuse to be a slut, others want to use it as a way to play victim to excuse their ho tendencies. I've given up the ass off being lit and took my ho L like a g' and kept it movin :birdman: