Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would, this has happened many times, even happened to a friend, he could've ended up locked up if there weren't enough people at the party to corroborate homegirl was loaded and was on his d. I'm saying, we all know alcoholo impairs judgement, while some use it as an excuse to be a slut, others want to use it as a way to play victim to excuse their ho tendencies. I've given up the ass off being lit and took my ho L like a g' and kept it movin :birdman:

I think more details to the story need to come out
with that winston it was clearly some bullshyt

But we don't know if it's evidence of entry by force, which also could come from rough sex
but we don't know how the situation played out. She came back to his apartment willingly, a grown women going to man's apartment after a bar, I mean what else you think you gonna back for? But even still that doesn't clear Sharper, I knew people who would rape their girlfriends, and they would still be with the guy, because family members wouldn't believe her shyt can be crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL

darren sharper is definitely light skin.....don't let that dim lighting fool ya

Darren-Sharper.jpg

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Are these 3 women repped by the same lawyer? Hate it had to be him, he was entertaining on the NFL network.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This. Girls will act like huge hoes in the moment, with alcohol or not but it sure helps. Afterwards they feel really guilt and regretful, better hope she don't make claims on your ass.:merchant:

These hoes be lying. I get that Im not a woman and my body can hold liquor better than the average woman but, unless you're completely blacked out, can't even lift your arm in the air type drunk, you didn't get taken advantage of. When you're drunk you know that its not a good idea to drive a vehicle or jump out in the middle of heavy traffic. Your mind can still process that much even in a drunken state. But these hoes want us to believe they didnt know that they were going back to somebody's house to have sex? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing how many of y'all can't even fathom the idea that Sharper could have done it. 75% of the posts in here are about how cute y'all think he is.

you guys seriously actin like ya'll never heard women fawn over him?

I can't even mention how many bytches I know that would give the p*ssy up with quickness for him and Will Demps (guy who used to play safety for the Ravens). this is why I don't watch games with bytches no more. they go on more about which athletes they wanna fukk than whats actually going on in the game.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Darren Sharper is light skin. Michael Vick is dark skin. This shyt ain't rocket science.

I know. These dumbasses was tryna tell me what was considered darkskinned when Im darkskinned :childplease: I know what we look like :childplease:

People like Diddy, DMX, 50 Cent, LeBron, Kobe, Idris Elba, Lance Gross...they darkskin, that yellow nikka aint been called black a day in his life.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know. These dumbasses were tryna tell me what was considered darkskinned when Im darkskinned :childplease: I know what we look like :childplease:

Nikkas like Diddy, DMX, 50 Cent, LeBron, Kobe, Idris Elba, Lance Gross...they darkskin, that yellow nikka aint been called black a day in his life.

and I'm the same complexion as Darren Sharper. never been called dark skin in my life. more often than not I've been called light skin. these nikkas wanna be living fantasies.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I think more details to the story need to come out
with that winston it was clearly some bullshyt

But we don't know if it's evidence of entry by force, which also could come from rough sex
but we don't know how the situation played out. She came back to his apartment willingly, a grown women going to man's apartment after a bar, I mean what else you think you gonna back for? But even still that doesn't clear Sharper, I knew people who would rape their girlfriends, and they would still be with the guy, because family members wouldn't believe her shyt can be crazy

jamis_copy.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would, this has happened many times, even happened to a friend, he could've ended up locked up if there weren't enough people at the party to corroborate homegirl was loaded and was on his d. I'm saying, we all know alcoholo impairs judgement, while some use it as an excuse to be a slut, others want to use it as a way to play victim to excuse their ho tendencies. I've given up the ass off being lit and took my ho L like a g' and kept it movin :birdman:

Just messing wit ya. :lolbron: