pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
smh nikka could get almost any girl he wants and hes drugging hoes
Just doesn't make any sense does it..

-and the funny thing is since he got them to stop by his apartment for shots.. more than likely at least half of them, if not more, were down to f*ck anyway:mindblown:

so in reality he must have just loved to drug and rape b*tches like a hobby. so demonic. Some of this sh*t took place in Louisiana too. This might be season 2 of True Detective on HBO. Somebody get Sharper some deer antlers @hexagram23 @obarth

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh @ this. dude could literally walk up to damn near any bad chick and say "let's fukk", but he'd prefer to drug them? :what: he's not even sadistic on no forced/struggle rape ish, drugging hoes? :why:

That's the thrill, it's too easy for him now to just go up to hoes and say "let's fukk", there's gotta be some other shyt :troll:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
smh nikka could get almost any girl he wants and hes drugging hoes
Yeah it looks to be a wrap for dude unless he was taking the drugs at the same time like some folks do with other drugs before fukking. Well even if that is the case let this be a lesson if you into shyt like that even if its consensual get these chicks to sign something, beat off to your fantasies or something. shyt ain't worth jail bruh not much is but definitely not some p*ssy

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Someone post that Whitney "need to see the receipts" gif cause that's how I feel bout my boy Sharp. Any hoebag can make these allegations.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Someone post that Whitney "need to see the receipts" gif cause that's how I feel bout my boy Sharp. Any hoebag can make these allegations.
They sayin' he might be facing these same charges in other states though breh.. where's there's smoke there's fire. I know you want your boy to come out unscathed but this isn't looking to good right now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No homo, but he aint an ugly nikka. Why he gotta drug hoes for the p*ssy?

fukk wrong with that dummy.

Hope he meets Fleece Johnson... :camby:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
They sayin' he might be facing these same charges in other states though breh.. where's there's smoke there's fire. I know you want your boy to come out unscathed but this isn't looking to good right now

sorry but I dont buy it. Darren sharper is young rich and aint no unhandsome dude(no homo) these whores are probably lying.