Darren Sharper arrested for rape

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Firstly dumb ass, I'll repeat this because you didn't seem to grasp it the first time around. Correlation does not equal causation. Even in the studies you refer to, they come to the conclusion it's correlated, but not the sole force. You just lack common sense and wanted to repeat some shyt to sound like you know what you're talking about, but you're clearly simple. Men don't rape pretty women JUST to have some power over them, there is a sexual attraction and they're trying to get their nut first and foremost, and to a lesser degree hold power over them. I don't know what's so shocking or hard to understand about that to you. But I guess if you want to be a simp and fall for every feminist exaggeration to come off as Mr. sensitive or whatever, then do you.

How's that bytch made mentality treating you?:really?: I bet you're swimming in "he's one of us i'll throw him a pity fukk" p*ssy.:screamina:
You can repeat 2+2=5 as many times as you want, it wont change anything. Wont make your life any better either, which is clearly shyt.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it slime. I'm not insecure. I'm proud to be dark and I'm very content with myself. You just not dark nikka :heh:

Nia Long is the same shade as Darren Sharper. You know how crazy you'd sound to most darkskin women saying she was darkskin too :stopitslime:

Nia-5.jpg

She is darkskin. As I said there are different shades of darkskin just like there are different shades of lightskin. It's not like there is the darkest black and everything else is light. It doesn't work that way.

If you want to say that a woman like nia long is "lighter" skinned than a really darkskin woman than I would have no problem. But she is not a light skinned woman.

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
She is darkskin. As I said there are different shades of darkskin just like there are different shades of lightskin. It's not like there is the darkest black and everything else is light. It doesn't work that way.

If you want to say that a woman like nia long is "lighter" skinned than a really darkskin woman than I would have no problem. But she is not a light skinned woman.

How come when I go on Google and put in "darkskin black men" most of the nikkas are brown and chocolate......and not Darren Sharper's complexion? Why is that, you think? :camby:

image.jpg

When most people say darkskinned this is what they mean...not that caramel lookin nikka :camby:

Last edited:

Dman414

Banned
Daps

nia long is brownskinned

this is darkskinned
images

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you.
nia long is brownskinned

this is darkskinned
images

Nia is still not light skinned though. Trying telling her that she is a "light skinned" chick and she will say :wtf:

I agree that she is brownskinned but that is still not light skinned like
images

At this point we are just arguing semantics. I am just having a problem with you grouping anyone who is not darkskinned as light skinned. There are different shades that don't go under certain monikers.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Firstly dumb ass, I'll repeat this because you didn't seem to grasp it the first time around. Correlation does not equal causation. Even in the studies you refer to, they come to the conclusion it's correlated, but not the sole force. You just lack common sense and wanted to repeat some shyt to sound like you know what you're talking about, but you're clearly simple. Men don't rape pretty women JUST to have some power over them, there is a sexual attraction and they're trying to get their nut first and foremost, and to a lesser degree hold power over them. I don't know what's so shocking or hard to understand about that to you. But I guess if you want to be a simp and fall for every feminist exaggeration to come off as Mr. sensitive or whatever, then do you.

How's that bytch made mentality treating you?:really?: I bet you're swimming in "he's one of us i'll throw him a pity fukk" p*ssy.:screamina:
you realize that this shyt applies to what you are arguing for right? :pachaha: