Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The prototypical light skin is a redbone or thereabouts. Sharper has dark brown skin like milk chocolate so I'd consider him dark ski.

I think people don't know what darkskin means.
I guess all this time G Money and Duh Duh Duh Man was darkskin like Nino :ohhh:

picture-18.png

Now this entire scene makes no sense because Kareem was darkskin too :ohhh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
BS. There are some hard up dudes out there who don't want to pay for it so they take it. Stop it with that feminist rhetoric, you should know better.

If it was just power, they'd whoop your ass and not fukk you.
Get this dumb shyt outta here. :camby:Think about what would make you feel like you have more power over a woman, the fact you can beat her up or the fact you can fukk? Thats not "feminist rhetoric", thats fact based on countless years of peer-reviewed studies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people don't know what darkskin means.
I guess all this time G Money and Duh Duh Duh Man was darkskin like Nino :ohhh:

picture-18.png

Now this entire scene makes no sense because Kareem was darkskin too :ohhh:

I don't think you understand what darkskin means. Darkskin doesn't mean darkest skin it just means the skin is dark. It isn't literal :snoop:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Get this dumb shyt outta here. :camby:Think about what would make you feel like you have more power over a woman, the fact you can beat her up or the fact you can fukk? Thats not "feminist rhetoric", thats fact based on countless years of peer-reviewed studies.

Firstly, it's an over used rhetoric to excuse women from wearing provocative shyt or going places/doing things that would put them in danger. Because some people don't want to hold women accountable for anything, especially feminists. Secondly, again the main driving force is sexual gratification, not power. If you want to have power over someone, you'd kick their ass. Power is an aspect of it, but again the main driving force is dudes getting their nut. You're not kicking their ass, you're fukking them, I don't know how you guys can be so swindled into thinking sexual gratification isn't the main driving force. There's a reason most women who are raped are at least decent looking, you don't see a lot of ugly fat bytches in these rape cases do you?

And in regards to those peer review studies you didn't link, correlation is not causation. This correlation has been overblown by feminists who want to excuse women for doing hoe/naive shyt. "Oh it doesn't matter what she wore or where she went alone, it was about power not sex". Nah, they ran way too far with that shyt, again correlation does not equal causation.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
He's about the same skin tone as me even a little darker and I don't consider myself lightskin so you can :camby: out of here with that?

Accept it and move on :ld:If you not the same complexion as Morris Chestnut, or at worst, Jamie Foxx, you not darkskin :ld:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Firstly, it's an over used rhetoric to excuse women from wearing provocative shyt or going places/doing things that would put them in danger. Because some people don't want to hold women accountable for anything, especially feminists. Secondly, again the main driving force is sexual gratification, not power. If you want to have power over someone, you'd kick their ass. Power is an aspect of it, but again the main driving force is dudes getting their nut. You're not kicking their ass, you're fukking them, I don't know how you guys can be so swindled into thinking sexual gratification isn't the main driving force. There's a reason most women who are raped are at least decent looking, you don't see a lot of ugly fat bytches in these rape cases do you?
You're a fukking idiot. I hope you don't have kids to indoctrinate with that victim-blaming garbage, you pathetic conservative fakkit.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't think you understand what darkskin means. Darkskin doesn't mean darkest skin it just means the skin is dark. It isn't literal :snoop:

I'm darkskin nikka :beli: I know what we look like. You tryna pass off some red lookin nikka as one of us. Fukk outta here :camby:

If I put up some red bone broad and said she was darkskin like Rudy Huxtable you'd tell me I was crazy.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm darkskin nikka :beli: I know what we look like. You tryna pass off some red lookin nikka as one of us. FOH :camby:

If I put up some red bone broad and said she was darkskin like Rudy Huxtable you'd be giving me the side eye.

lol I knew you had to be really darkskin by your opinion. Obvious insecurities. Anyway most people who commented on the topic disagree with your opinion.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You're a fukking idiot. I hope you don't have kids to indoctrinate with that victim-blaming garbage, you pathetic conservative fakkit.

And you're an easily manipulated simp who can only regurgitate shyt that someone else has said instead of using your fukking brain and thinking you termite. I hope you don't have kids because you'll turn them into "never do no wrong" entitled morons, you liberal taking a strap on in your ass simpleton .

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
lol I knew you had to be really darkskin by your opinion. Obvious insecurities. Anyway most people who commented on the topic disagree with your opinion.

Stop it slime. I'm not insecure. I'm proud to be dark and I'm very content with myself. You just not dark nikka :heh:

Nia Long is the same shade as Darren Sharper. You know how crazy you'd sound to most darkskin women saying she was darkskin too :stopitslime:

Nia-5.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And you're an easily manipulated simp
Hilarious considering my opinion is one accepted as common knowledge by anyone with a brain and corroborated by centuries of studying human psychology and behavior, while yours is a common expression of frustration on shytty internet message boards from scored fakkits like yourself that simped women through years of heartwrenching rejection that eventually turned you into the bitter, female-hating closeted homosexual you see every morning in the mirror.

fukk off junior, go play in the sandbox.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious considering my opinion is one accepted as common knowledge by anyone with a brain and corroborated by centuries of studying human psychology and behavior, while yours is a common expression of frustration on shytty internet message boards from scored fakkits like yourself that simped women through years of heartwrenching rejection that eventually turned you into the bitter, female-hating closeted homosexual you see every morning in the mirror.

fukk off junior, go play in the sandbox.

Firstly dumb ass, I'll repeat this because you didn't seem to grasp it the first time around. Correlation does not equal causation. Even in the studies you refer to, they come to the conclusion it's correlated, but not the sole force. You just lack common sense and wanted to repeat some shyt to sound like you know what you're talking about, but you're clearly simple. Men don't rape pretty women JUST to have some power over them, there is a sexual attraction and they're trying to get their nut first and foremost, and to a lesser degree hold power over them. I don't know what's so shocking or hard to understand about that to you. But I guess if you want to be a simp and fall for every feminist exaggeration to come off as Mr. sensitive or whatever, then do you.

How's that bytch made mentality treating you?:really?: I bet you're swimming in "he's one of us i'll throw him a pity fukk" p*ssy.:screamina: