Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I think I heard something about this nikka back when he was with New Orleans too.:patrice:

He's gonna wish he had just settled on one stable chick if it goes down like it could.

yeah word on the street was he was seen on Tulane's campus with he was with the new orleans saints constantly. interesting

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
rape is not about sex
you can smash a hot chick of backpage for like 75 bucks, rape is about power and controlling their victim

BS. There are some hard up dudes out there who don't want to pay for it so they take it. Stop it with that feminist rhetoric, you should know better.

If it was just power, they'd whoop your ass and not fukk you.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:what: IS "LIGHTSKINNED" BECOMING THE NEW "PAWG" AROUND HERE?
THAT nikka AINT LIGHTSKINNED.
:devil:
:evil:

What is he then? :beli: That yellow ass nikka aint one of us :usure:

image.png

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That and most other black women. He might have been one of the consensus nikka ladies loved. Like everytime they showed him, all women around had an instant opinion. It's like Hallie Berry pulling a gun and raping dudes. I can't imagine walking on Atlantic Station in Atlanta and someone pulls a gun on me but it's Hallie Berry and she says she wants the dikk, take it out and a fukk me now! I been eyeing you all day :ohhh: :dwillhuh: :wow: :manny: :thumbsup:

That's actually the GOAT cover for a serial rapist. You're a handsome man (no homo) and you're a rich NFL player. Who's gonna believe you would ever rape some girl? :demonic:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
of course he feelin himself. he's gassed off that Pick Magnet alter ego. Can't front tho, that pick magnet intro is ill :yeshrug:

:patrice: this solidifies dude probably did rape some bytches.

hell he probably raped some dudes on some dave chappelle shyt

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
gabby_darren.jpg

Darren Sharper isn't light-skinned or yellow breh. :dead:

He's not darkskin. Lance Gross, Idris Elba, Michael Vick, 50 Cent, Diddy, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Lebron James, Dwayne Wade. Them nikkas darkskin.

Don't try to slide that yellow nikka in with us :usure:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not darkskin. Lance Gross, Idris Elba, Michael Vick, 50 Cent, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Lebron James, Dwayne Wade. Them nikkas darkskin.

Don't try to slide that yellow nikka in with us :usure:

The prototypical light skin is a redbone or thereabouts so how is Sharper light skin or yellow tho?

Why are nikkas steady trying to increase the light skin threshold?

:dead:

Last edited: