"Darkness, No Parents."-The Official Top 10 Movies and Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014 Voting ends 2/25

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nothing happened and then it just ended tho. :why:

Nothing happened? The whole movie is about the modern american dream and what it takes to achieve it and get to the top in a world that doesn't care about loyalty, especially journalism. It's all about what can you do for me right now right here and people will go to any lengths to get it. He slowly transforms damn near every inch of that place to think like him and act like him which is a scary proposition. He lies, manipulates and cajoles people into doing what he wants his way and he does it all in a slimy way. In the end, he wins and he's going to train a group of people to think and act just like him.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Nothing happened? The whole movie is about the modern american dream and what it takes to achieve it and get to the top in a world that doesn't care about loyalty, especially journalism. It's all about what can you do for me right now right here and people will go to any lengths to get it. He slowly transforms damn near every inch of that place to think like him and act like him which is a scary proposition. He lies, manipulates and cajoles people into doing what he wants his way and he does it all in a slimy way. In the end, he wins and he's going to train a group of people to think and act just like him.

we already knew that tho. capitalism sucks donkey dikk.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i peeped my whiplash blu last night

just as good as the first time :banderas:

that climax my favorite scene of 2014