"Darkness, No Parents."-The Official Top 10 Movies and Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014 Voting ends 2/25

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Had to drop Dawn of the Planet of The Apes for :birdman:.

As much as I enjoyed Birdman, my top 6 left a stronger impression than it did. Camera work was gdlk though.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
cBmmzvV.gif
post your list breh you were the one crying that you wanted it open when no one was posting in here:ufdup:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i was gonn make a thread about this but nightcrawler is one of the worst movies ive ever seen. along with lets be cops. horrible horrible movies. disgraced at nightcrawler actually.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Which ones homie
Under The Skin, Dear Black People, Fury, Edge of Tomorrow, Boyhood, The Raid 2. I just can't see myself ever watching any of those films ever again.

I really enjoyed Whiplash though it was a bit unrealistic, but still a very entertaining film. Added Whiplash, The Lego Movie and A Most Violent Year to my list.

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:camby:Nightcrawler was an amazing film. You trippin'.

i felt violated after it finished. terrible ending. im mad that i actually took time out of my life to torrent that. from the trailer i though he ws gonna start murking people. films just never went anywhere. these films they are making these days are absolute trash. i remember growing up in my day we had films like finding nemo, toy story and other shyt like that. nightcrawler was awful.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
i felt violated after it finished. terrible ending. im mad that i actually took time out of my life to torrent that. from the trailer i though he ws gonna start murking people. films just never went anywhere. these films they are making these days are absolute trash. i remember growing up in my day we had films like finding nemo, toy story and other shyt like that. nightcrawler was awful.
Did you just compare Nightcrawler to movies like Finding Nemo and Toy Story:usure:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Under The Skin, Dear Black People, Fury, Edge of Tomorrow, Boyhood, The Raid 2. I just can't see myself ever watching any of those films ever again.

I really enjoyed Whiplash though it was a bit unrealistic, but still a very entertaining film. Added Whiplash, The Lego Movie and A Most Violent Year to my list.

I loved dear black people. Like edge of tomorrow. I haven't finished under the skin yet and the raid 2 was cool but I'm with you on not watching it again.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

So timeout. You're upset because the movie wasn't about him killing people??