"Darkness, No Parents."-The Official Top 10 Movies and Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014 Voting ends 2/25

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Maybe you should take note and use this time to watch some more movies yourself so your top 10 doesn't look like you copied it of every hit-desperate non-knowledgeable movie blog.

:whew:

:usure:

as if yours doesn't look like half the lists on letterboxd.com :beli:

:ooh:

I don't know what that site is so I consider it my point proven. :umad:

:lawd:

it's where other "i go to film festivals no one's heard of" type dudes spend their time :umad:

:pachaha:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:salute:props to this thread.

ya'll put me on a bunch of movies i never would have watched otherwise. the f*ckin Lego movie?!? :ohlawd:

still have a few more to watch.
The lego Movie being shut out of the Oscars is one of the most ridiculous things to ever happen at the Oscars. lego Movie could have been the worst thing ever and I thought it would be; but it was easily one of the most fresh, funny, and entertaining movies I've seen in years; I want to move it up my list but I won't lol;

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Breh I haven't talked to you about this but doesn't chappie look like a short circuit remake

I'm convinced it is. The trailer hits so many beats from SC lol. he gets attacked with an axe / saw, he joins a gang, and even when he says "Alive" it sounds like Johnny 5

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm convinced it is. The trailer hits so many beats from SC lol. he gets attacked with an axe / saw, he joins a gang, and even when he says "Alive" it sounds like Johnny 5

Yeah as soon as he said "Alive" I was kinda done with it. If you're going to remake Short Circuit, call it what it is, don't give me this pretentiousness around it dammit

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The lego Movie being shut out of the Oscars is one of the most ridiculous things to ever happen at the Oscars. lego Movie could have been the worst thing ever and I thought it would be; but it was easily one of the most fresh, funny, and entertaining movies I've seen in years; I want to move it up my list but I won't lol;

I don't really f*ck with the Oscars... usually a little dry for my taste. Doesn't surprise me they're not acknowledging the Lego movie.

But most of the suggestions in this thread have been on point tho... except for Under the Skin :scust:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I don't really f*ck with the Oscars... usually a little dry for my taste. Doesn't surprise me they're not acknowledging the Lego movie.

But most of the suggestions in this thread have been on point tho... except for Under the Skin :scust:
Perfect post until the last part :sadcam:

Like I said, its a divisive movie. I still consider it to be amazing and I look forward to watching it over time to capture more of it and how it ages

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah as soon as he said "Alive" I was kinda done with it. If you're going to remake Short Circuit, call it what it is, don't give me this pretentiousness around it dammit

johnny # 5 WAS my childhood

i used to :to: when they played "I will survive" during that last act

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Perfect post until the last part :sadcam:

Like I said, its a divisive movie. I still consider it to be amazing and I look forward to watching it over time to capture more of it and how it ages

:russ:

to be fair i turned it off after an hour, so if i missed the big "aha" moment at the end that's on me.

i didn't see that happening though :yeshrug: