"Darkness, No Parents."-The Official Top 10 Movies and Top 5 Worst Movies of 2014 Voting ends 2/25

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:deadjackson:
That just makes it worse.
1.Birdman
2. Whiplash
3. Interstellar
4.The Grand Budapest Hotel
5.Guardians of the Galaxy
6.Edge of Tomorrow
7.Nightcrawler
8. Gone Girl
9. Under the Skin
10. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

I don't see anything wrong with brehs list. All them movies were solid. He just liked some more than others.:manny:
:mjlol:Ya'll just hating too much. As if any one list on here is the definitive list of 2014 for everyone.

tumblr_njl3zrpBkZ1qdrcyyo4_250.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

Top 10 (with trailers so you can at least have an idea of what the fukk I'm talking about)

1. The Tale Of The Princess Kaguya (Kaguyahime No Monogatari)

The (probably) last movie we're ever going to get from perfectionist Isao Takahata, the other master of Studio Ghibli. A classic Japanese fairytale is animated in story book style animation to give us one of the most visually striking anime movies of all time, but in true Ghibli fashion it's the amazing wondrous attention to detail that makes the movie shine and gives us something to feel blessed about round every corner, from it's gentle opening about a simple bamboo cutter discovering a princess born from a bamboo tree, to the color-pychedelic ending of the descent of the heavens to reclaim her.

watching this tonight if its bad :ufdup:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
brehs who were bigging up under the skin you got some explaining to do:francis:
So this is like he millionth post where someone has attempted to shyt on Under the Skin without actually saying a word about it...how about we switch up the style here and people actually explain what they don't like a about a movie? is that really a struggle? I said it before, its a divisive movie. Its not for everyone

Last edited:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Watched Birdman @FlyRy :beli:.

Sike, nah, this shyt was dope. Lubezki is gdlk with a camera. :wow:

People are probably sleeping on Edward and Zach's performances. Stone was fukking flawless.

Gonna think on it before I adjust my top 10. :patrice: Some of those I saw multiple times.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Watched Birdman @FlyRy :beli:.

Sike, nah, this shyt was dope. Lubezki is gdlk with a camera. :wow:

People are probably sleeping on Edward and Zach's performances. Stone was fukking flawless.

Gonna think on it before I adjust my top 10. :patrice: Some of those I saw multiple times.
birdman! birdman!

1 week til the oscars my good brehs!!

600x400

@HHR @kp404 @MartyMcFly @blazn101