Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
evil-laugh-devil.gif

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Remember when the polls predicted Hilary would beat Trump resoundingly, and then she won the presidency.:skip:

If you were looking at state polls in 2016, you’d know she was going down

National polls aren’t helpful as much. You become President by winning the electoral college. How’s Biden polling in Arizona or Georgia?
:francis:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It's normal for an incumbent President to poll lower leading into an election year, Bush Sr. and Trump were the irregularities within the last 30+ years of a sitting President getting the boot along with iffy numbers.

Obama was polling similar to Romney and crushed him like a bug in the 2012 election.

But idk, GA, PA, AZ, must stay Blue for this to work..

Good news is that people are voting Blue to power for payback of Roe vs Wade being repealed.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don’t fukk with TLR anymore cause the anti-blackness and ongoing c00n sheneigans is draining to me mentally, but anybody thinking this a good thing or laughing about it is a weirdo

But I see the residential retard @ORDER_66 is already on here bleeting and giggling meanwhile his room probably ain’t even clean

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Remember when the polls predicted Hilary would beat Trump resoundingly, and then she won the presidency.:skip:
Yeah David Pakman has been arguing in modern times the president is going to poll bad regardless and I think he's probably right based on what we've seen with dems overperforming I think Biden will win but we will see.

Last edited: