Dark times for Brandon? Latest polls show Biden behind Trump for 24

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
I don’t fukk with TLR anymore cause the anti-blackness and ongoing c00n sheneigans is draining to me mentally, but anybody thinking this a good thing or laughing about it is a weirdo

But I see the residential retard @ORDER_66 is already on here bleeting and giggling meanwhile his room probably ain’t even clean
is that applicable in this post? I just reposted a new clip and added slight commentary. where's anti-blackness and cloning on display?

bury your head in the sand cause you can't face reality fragile blue brehs :umad:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when the polls predicted Hilary would beat Trump resoundingly, and then she won the presidency.:skip:
Remember when the polls predicted Dems would take a 'shellacking' in the 2022 midterms, and then they gained a Senate seat and only narrowly lost the House due to illegal gerrymandering

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
News likes blowing smoke up Trumps ass for ratings and engagement. His endorsements don’t even mean shyt these days

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
is that applicable in this post? I just reposted a new clip and added slight commentary. where's anti-blackness and cloning on display?

bury your head in the sand cause you can't face reality fragile blue brehs :umad:

I didn’t vote in 2020, and unlike you I don’t have contempt for black people because they vote democrat, so nice try fakkit

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
kamala-plane.gif
OK she’s got some nice tatas