Dark times for Brandon? Latest polls show Biden behind Trump for 24

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“I don’t think Republicans really understand what they have done to themselves yet

LuckyNumbrKevin 1226 points 7 hours ago*
Wait until all the incels have to start verifying their IDs everytime they wack it; which is several times a day.”
I know she means politically, but man, I said in the other thread that MAGA set conservatives back genetically.

Think of all the MAGA morons who got together and reproduced. They're dumber and worse than the conservatives who reproduced under George Bush/Bill O'Reily. Those kids are now in their 20's, ended up voting MAGA and now have kids fresh. I really don't think they're aware how much backwards they plummeted themselves compared to everyone else. Those kids now have psycho MAGA parents raising them rather than only seeing psycho Trump in their late teens/early 20's.

You think the DEI stuff their parents are yelling about right now is bad? When the next generation of Black and immigrant kids start blowing them away in school (because two stupid MAGA parents got together), they're going to be insanely loud about it with their poor performance but high entitlement. They're be raised by parents who read headlines like this and say all types of crazy shyt around their kids.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Trump’s former communications director
@Scaramucci
:

“There’s a very large group of us, that have worked for the president. It’s sort of a Trump recovery unit…who are going to go out there and passionately explain to the American people the systematic danger of Mr. Trump.”
GJn-p1lbkAEwVF2.jpg

GJoKk5VWIAEYB5K.jpg

1/2
“If you go to the rallies, you'll see that the rallies are smaller. And if you look at registrations in the Republican Party… they are down… The combination of those two things does not bode well” for Donald Trump, says his former communications director @Scaramucci