Dark skinned groupies see this...

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I noticed that it's usually the dark skinned dudes doing the most talking.
I also noticed that some dark skinned dudes think every race of women wants them :russ:.

I always lol when i hear a dark skinned dude say he wouldn't date a dark skinned girl because i know girls who think the exact same way. They would only date a black dude if he's light skinned.

Unless you're one of those prettyboy light skinned black dudes like the ones below:

BOhwKauCEAA6AMy.jpg:large

BM6RdI3CEAAWs4w.jpg:large

tumblr_m5ucwx1AbE1qhy093o1_500.jpg

Then you're not attracting any good looking girls from other races.

lol, you think girls are fantazing over this?

tumblr_ldvkqc5Uyk1qduiapo1_400.jpg

:russ:.

I tend to see more darkskinned dudes with non black girls than I do darkskinned women. I know that there are females that IF they were to date Black man they would only date a lightskinned Black man but then again they are probably aren't into Black dudes at all anyway. However I am constantly hearing White dudes talking about how unattractive they think Darkskinned Black women are and Black women say absolutely nothing about it! Just log on to any pickup website like rooshvforum.com or any of those mansosphere blogs. The White men there usually only bigup black women who fit the European ideal. It seems the few Attractive white women who like Black men actually lean toward darker men.

And let's be fair, Gucci man isn't a good example of anything.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I tend to see more darkskinned dudes with non black girls than I do darkskinned women. I know that there are females that IF they were to date Black man they would only date a lightskinned Black man but then again they are probably aren't into Black dudes at all anyway. However I am constantly hearing White dudes talking about how unattractive they think Darkskinned Black women are and Black women say absolutely nothing about it! Just log on to any pickup website like rooshvforum.com or any of those mansosphere blogs. The White men there usually only bigup black women who fit the European ideal. It seems the few Attractive white women who like Black men actually lean toward darker men.

And let's be fair, Gucci man isn't a good example of anything.

white dudes need to be called out more, I agree with that. Some do actually like dark-skinned women tho.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
white dudes need to be called out more, I agree with that. Some do actually like dark-skinned women tho.

This true. But then again it the same deal with darkskinned men. Most white dudes with a predeposition to dating black women are probably going to go after a "real" Black women. The same thing with Black men. However, I think that black men get the nod a little bit more than Black women.

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I also noticed that some dark skinned dudes think every race of women wants them :russ:.

I always lol when i hear a dark skinned dude say he wouldn't date a dark skinned girl because i know girls who think the exact same way. They would only date a black dude if he's light skinned.

Unless you're one of those prettyboy light skinned black dudes like the ones below:

Most dudes who look likes this either 1) Only usually date Black girls because they have there pick of the litter maybe latinas if happen to fall in with that crowd 2) Are White leaning biracials and only really date White girls (Think Jeter).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
meh. asians do the same shyt. they prefer korean light over filipino dark.

whites also do the same, but with hair, blonde over brunettes over gingers.

never could understand any of this, Im like the UN I accept all colors and nations. I actually have no preference at all, I'd marry an indian girl, korean, african, latina, native american from peru, I'd go as far as to say id prefer my girl be mixed with all the above if possible. :manny:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i dont care what your complexion is as long as it looks good on you..im light skinned myself so i dont really gravitate toward light skinned girls but some are def fire and undeniable.

but i need my kids to be darker than me...which means i gotta knock up something Kenya Moore-esque
Kenya-Moore-Cover.jpg

white bytches(esp jewish and italian) love me tho :manny:

Daps
Reppin
London

BM6RdI3CEAAWs4w.jpg:large

tumblr_m5ucwx1AbE1qhy093o1_500.jpg

Then you're not attracting any good looking girls from other races.

lol, you think girls are fantazing over this?

tumblr_ldvkqc5Uyk1qduiapo1_400.jpg

:russ:.

:what: What did you enter into your google to come up with these pics? This stupid post could have been made without them.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most dark skin women feel the same way about dark skin men
they can even say it and nobody will call them out. bria myles said she don't fukk with dark dudes
I hear the opposite. I hear a lot of women talk about how they prefer darker men. Example Idris Elba...95% chance he could take your girl friend and she wont feel quilty about it either.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I hear the opposite. I hear a lot of women talk about how they prefer darker men. Example Idris Elba...95% chance he could take your girl friend and she wont feel quilty about it either.

I know plenty of darkskin women that don't like darkskin men and they will make it known and most people will just say that is what she likes. But let a darkskin black man do the same and he is a c00n.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I know plenty of darkskin women that don't like darkskin men and they will make it known and most people will just say that is what she likes. But let a darkskin black man do the same and he is a c00n.

You sound like you probably deal with a lot of hood rats.