Dark skinned groupies see this...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just stop. Black women are every bit as colorstruck as Black men. I wouldn't waste key strokes on it. Now what was it did I say in the Robin Thicke thread that has your panties in a bunch?
only thing I'd agree with your bytch ass on

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
only thing I'd agree with your bytch ass on
?
Are stalking me by following me around this board. Still exercising your gay like mind like Richard Simmons huh?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Where's the outrage when girls say they won't date lightskin men, short men, skinny/fat men??? Exactly:beli:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Instead of saying "it's wrong when black people shyt on a other blacks for being lighter or darker than what they prefer" and accepting this truth, we have defensive idiots screaming "BLACK WOMEN DO THE SAME THING THOUGH." That isn't the point you fukking fools. The point is no person of color should be thinking like that period.

Brown to darker skinned women are HANDS DOWN the best looking women on the planet to me, but you'll never see me using my love for that particular tone to shyt on girls who are lighter. Being divisive like that is extremely counterproductive for us and a major W for whites.

The problem is a lot of us have been brainwashed into thinking that different shades of brown = different races, when we're all black at the end of the day and should be unifying instead of acting like jackasses.

Last edited:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
The lies about Black women being as much of colorists as Black men really need to stop. Nobody who lives or hangs around Black people will ever believe you. There is no equivalent to "yellabone" for Black men. In Black female music videos you will not see a plethora of men with extremely fair skin of mixed background. In Black entertainment, there are far more dark skinned men than light skinned Black men. The dark skin men are as idolized and worshipped by Black female fans if not more so. It is not even close.

The sooner Black men actually accept accountability for what is a real problem amongst you, the sooner the healing process can start.

I have heard a few black girls say they want a puerto rican baby daddy, or gush over a guy with green eyes, but I mostly hear the lightskin worship from other races. Like Ive heard so many say how fine Drake is because hes tall and lightskinned. Not to say that a dark skinned guy cant get love from other races, but it just seems like they love that light skin mixed look. Or maybe its just out here in LA. :yeshrug:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The lies about Black women being as much of colorists as Black men really need to stop. Nobody who lives or hangs around Black people will ever believe you. There is no equivalent to "yellabone" for Black men. In Black female music videos you will not see a plethora of men with extremely fair skin of mixed background. In Black entertainment, there are far more dark skinned men than light skinned Black men. The dark skin men are as idolized and worshipped by Black female fans if not more so. It is not even close.

The sooner Black men actually accept accountability for what is a real problem amongst you, the sooner the healing process can start.

*looks at a picture of red skinned Boris kodjoe in you avi*

bytch pleeeeease :rudy:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I have heard a few black girls say they want a puerto rican baby daddy, or gush over a guy with green eyes, but I mostly hear the lightskin worship from other races. Like Ive heard so many say how fine Drake is because hes tall and lightskinned. Not to say that a dark skinned guy cant get love from other races, but it just seems like they love that light skin mixed look. Or maybe its just out here in LA. :yeshrug:

You most definitely run with a lot of hood rats.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Instead of saying "it's wrong when black people shyt on a other blacks for being lighter or darker than what they prefer" and accepting this truth, we have defensive idiots screaming "BLACK WOMEN DO THE SAME THING THOUGH." That isn't the point you fukking fools. The point is no person of color should be thinking like that period.

Brown to darker skinned women are HANDS DOWN the best looking women on the planet to me, but you'll never see me using my love for that particular tone to shyt on girls who are lighter. Being divisive like that is extremely counterproductive for us and a major W for whites.

The problem is a lot of us have been brainwashed into thinking that different shades of brown = different races, when we're all black at the end of the day and should be unifying instead of acting like jackasses.

I feel u but. If a nygga says "light skinned women are HANDS DOWN the best looking women on the planet to me" The dude will be called a color stuck c00n. there is a huge double standard