Dark skinned groupies see this...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
True!

Not to get off subject but its hard for me at times to sympathize with blk men and their struggles because the same ones that be preaching that "white man forever holding the blk man down" will shyt on dark women in the same sentence.

most black men arent kewns
most black men will marry and have children with black women

the kewn dna has been around for nearly 400 years, from house negros, to nikkas fighting for the confederation in the civil war etc.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Brehs,

I don't know why are y'all still entertaining marty koon and her hatred for black men. :heh:

I've figured her out a long time ago. :pachaha:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
U see with women it's a funny thing.

U hear women say even if they have kids " I need a man with job and who's about his business and can handle a real woman and not about any games ".. ok nothing wrong with that's there preference and nobody gets upset

But let a brother say " I don't want a woman who has kids " Oh Sh!t World War 3 breaking out.. Oh so u think a woman without kids are better, fukk u nikka and your momma :what: so my preference don't matter :snoop:

U can't win for shyt really. that's why i say fukk all this nikka sh!t and do u

Of course, only the fools fall for that kind of shaming. Women have their standards, but its men who called get called dikks or a$$holes for having OURS :ehh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Brehs,

I don't know why are y'all still entertaining marty koon and her hatred for black men. :heh:

I've figured her out a long time ago. :pachaha:

She doesn't hate black men, she is a child of the Feminism that breeds Female entitlement :ehh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I notice how u avoided my point :ufdup:

Typical nikka response.

I rarely hear blk women talk abt the complexion they like their men.

If so, I mainly hear light skin blk women having a preference for darker men

:whew:
But iI forgot, you don't live in the "hood", so you don't see this as a common occurrence. I wonder which gender these girls were raised by.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
It seem as tho black men enjoy witnessing dark skin women get shytted on :aicmon:

But why? What did dark skin women do to yall?

I only witness this shyt online but its been at an all time high as of late

I noticed that it's usually the dark skinned dudes doing the most talking.
I also noticed that some dark skinned dudes think every race of women wants them :russ:.

I always lol when i hear a dark skinned dude say he wouldn't date a dark skinned girl because i know girls who think the exact same way. They would only date a black dude if he's light skinned.

Unless you're one of those prettyboy light skinned black dudes like the ones below:

BOhwKauCEAA6AMy.jpg:large

BM6RdI3CEAAWs4w.jpg:large

tumblr_m5ucwx1AbE1qhy093o1_500.jpg

Then you're not attracting any good looking girls from other races.

lol, you think girls are fantazing over this?

tumblr_ldvkqc5Uyk1qduiapo1_400.jpg

:russ:.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I also noticed that some dark skinned dudes think every race of women wants them :russ:.

I always lol when i hear a dark skinned dude say he wouldn't date a dark skinned girl because i know girls who think the exact same way. They would only date a black dude if he's light skinned.

Unless you're one of those prettyboy light skinned black dudes like the ones below:

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Get on thecoli.com and show your colorism and self-hatred brehs.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

dat bart simpson chain tho :lupe:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U see with women it's a funny thing.

U hear women say even if they have kids " I need a man with job and who's about his business and can handle a real woman and not about any games ".. ok nothing wrong with that's there preference and nobody gets upset

But let a brother say " I don't want a woman who has kids " Oh Sh!t World War 3 breaking out.. Oh so u think a woman without kids are better, fukk u nikka and your momma :what: so my preference don't matter :snoop:

U can't win for shyt really. that's why i say fukk all this nikka sh!t and do u

Word. And about the whole, 'it's not your preference, it's the mean and hurtful comments' spiel :stopitslime:
As if women are never rude or make offensive remarks towards dudes they aren't attracted to.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
She doesn't hate black men, she is a child of the Feminism that breeds Female entitlement :ehh:
:pachaha:
She is a typical dark-skin hoodrat with a inferiority complex. There is NOT ONE of her posts that would make me think otherwise. Her resentment is astounding :leon:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I noticed that it's usually the dark skinned girls doing the most talking.
I also noticed that some dark skinned chick think every race of men wants them :russ:.

I always lol when i hear a dark skinned woman say she wouldn't date a dark skinned man because i know guys who think the exact same way. They would only date a black girl if she's light skinned.

Unless you're one of those prettygirl light skinned black chicks like the ones below:

tumblr_lyyc3mJ8hY1qd1qgs.jpg

halle-berry-s-curly-long-hair-15.jpg

Then you're not attracting any good looking men from other races.

lol, you think guys are fantazing over this?

monique-fat-chance-335a072707.jpg

I wasn't offended at all by this post, I've never had a problam attracting women, but how offended would every black woman on the coli be if a male black poster wrote the post above? :ehh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yall nikkas dont know my history on here at all :dead:

I made my point already and none of yall that disagreed with me proved me wrong :manny:

Im right yall wrong...BYE!