Dark skinned groupies see this...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It seem as tho black men enjoy witnessing dark skin women get shytted on :aicmon:

But why? What did dark skin women do to yall?

I only witness this shyt online but its been at an all time high as of late

There seems to be a lot of infiltrators on this site. A bunch of CACs/c00ns posing as being down with our culture while talking all this backhanded sh*t. Even within my own family for example, all my cousins are peanut butter/light caramel, and only 2 have non-black girlfriends, and the one female cousin who is married is married to a dude much darker than herself, and I have 28 cousins. It's a Coli infiltrator thing :manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Seem like there's a huge revisionist history thing going on in 2013, because I feel like it was less than 10 years ago when Blackplanet/Myspace were a thing and braids were poppin'. 9 out of 10 black women mentioned something on their pages about liking light-skinned guys with "pretty eyes" and "good hair".

That shyt was definitely on over half the pages I came across and my homie was light-skinned with green/hazel eyes. The thirst was REAL from dark-skinned chicks. I used to hear shyt that was just as (if not more) absurd than what dudes are saying now about dark-skinned chicks. Dudes were texturizing & s-curling their shyt, rocking hazel color contacts. How quickly we forget.

Black women were on the same shyt that they accuse black men of being on now. Difference is...there are more social media outlets for it and it's coming to the forefront at a higher volume than it could back then, but let's not pretend like this is some new one-sided shyt that the men were perpetuating. Women have to shoulder as much blame for it as the men do. Everyone's responsible. Some just take it better than others.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I noticed that it's usually the dark skinned dudes doing the most talking.
I also noticed that some dark skinned dudes think every race of women wants them :russ:.

I always lol when i hear a dark skinned dude say he wouldn't date a dark skinned girl because i know girls who think the exact same way. They would only date a black dude if he's light skinned.

Unless you're one of those prettyboy light skinned black dudes like the ones below:

BOhwKauCEAA6AMy.jpg:large

BM6RdI3CEAAWs4w.jpg:large

tumblr_m5ucwx1AbE1qhy093o1_500.jpg

Then you're not attracting any good looking girls from other races.

lol, you think girls are fantazing over this?

tumblr_ldvkqc5Uyk1qduiapo1_400.jpg

:russ:.
:whoa:

u read my post wrong breh.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Seem like there's a huge revisionist history thing going on in 2013, because I feel like it was less than 10 years ago when Blackplanet/Myspace were a thing and braids were poppin'. 9 out of 10 black women mentioned something on their pages about liking light-skinned guys with "pretty eyes" and "good hair".

That shyt was definitely on over half the pages I came across and my homie was light-skinned with green/hazel eyes. The thirst was REAL from dark-skinned chicks. I used to hear shyt that was just as (if not more) absurd than what dudes are saying now about dark-skinned chicks. Dudes were texturizing & s-curling their shyt, rocking hazel color contacts. How quickly we forget.

Black women were on the same shyt that they accuse black men of being on now. Difference is...there are more social media outlets for it and it's coming to the forefront at a higher volume than it could back then, but let's not pretend like this is some new one-sided shyt that the men were perpetuating. Women have to shoulder as much blame for it as the men do. Everyone's responsible. Some just take it better than others.

I'll say it again. Stay away from them hoodrats.....

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lies about Black women being as much of colorists as Black men really need to stop. Nobody who lives or hangs around Black people will ever believe you. There is no equivalent to "yellabone" for Black men. In Black female music videos you will not see a plethora of men with extremely fair skin of mixed background. In Black entertainment, there are far more dark skinned men than light skinned Black men. The dark skin men are as idolized and worshipped by Black female fans if not more so. It is not even close.

The sooner Black men actually accept accountability for what is a real problem amongst you, the sooner the healing process can start.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The lies about Black women being as much of colorists as Black men really need to stop. Nobody who lives or hangs around Black people will ever believe you. There is no equivalent to "yellabone" for Black men. In Black female music videos you will not see a plethora of men with extremely fair skin of mixed background. In Black entertainment, there are far more dark skinned men than light skinned Black men. The dark skin men are as idolized and worshipped by Black female fans if not more so. It is not even close.

The sooner Black men actually accept accountability for what is a real problem amongst you, the sooner the healing process can start.
:comeon::rudy::stopitslime::sitdown:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is this your way of saying you don't like the truth being pointed out, but have no way of contesting it?

EDIT: I just read over a few of the last pages of the Robin Thicke thread. Both of your posts in there say everything about your response to my post here smh. Looks like the ones with the most self hatred issues are always the ones trying to project it onto others so their own doesn't seem so bad.

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Is this your way of saying you don't like the truth being pointed out, but have no way of contesting it?

EDIT: I just read over a few of the last pages of the Robin Thicke thread. Both of your posts in there say everything about your response to my post here smh. Looks like the ones with the most self hatred issues are always the ones trying to project it onto others so their own doesn't seem so bad.

Just stop. Black women are every bit as colorstruck as Black men. I wouldn't waste key strokes on it. Now what was it did I say in the Robin Thicke thread that has your panties in a bunch?