Dark skinned groupies see this...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most dark skin women feel the same way about dark skin men
they can even say it and nobody will call them out. bria myles said she don't fukk with dark dudes

its just like how fat women hate fat men, short chicks hate short dudes etc.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Black People In general are fukked up when it comes to this shyt

we are so hooked on perceptions of what others may think of us we take a detour the other way

Black men with there light skinned women/ white women love

and black women especially the ones with there so called shyt together of needing a man on there level.

Daps
Reppin
London
I only have a problem with "preferences" when the person expressing them decides to belittle those who don't fall within them. The most vocal for whatever reason don't seem to be able to say what they like without in turn putting another group down, then want to say "Why am I being attacked for my preference?". They're not being attacked because of their "preference" they're being attacked because they were offensive when they needn't have been.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I was on this girl tumblr earlier, & was looking at her stuff when I saw this ......
tumblr_m6pskap0TR1r0nxrmo1_1280.jpg

so being a former simp, player hater, that I am, I'm show you this so these few celebrity c00ns out here won't get on no dark skin coochie.

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif
A lot of people think this is cute but in reality it's a sick mindset to me. White people wanted us to hate each other. They distinguished us as a group and yet black people are going right along with this like dumb asses. People who have this personality just seem dumb as fukk to me. There is nothing wrong about having a certain type that you like but when you make comments about how light is better than dark and you are a black person You just sound dumb and fall into white people's crap. I don't care about none of these men but this is ridiculous.

Im proud to be dark skin. I've never ever felt bad about my skin color and I never will.

Ignorant fools.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I only have a problem with "preferences" when the person expressing them decides to belittle those who don't fall within them. The most vocal for whatever reason don't seem to be able to say what they like without in turn putting another group down, then want to say "Why am I being attacked for my preference?". They're not being attacked because of their "preference" they're being attacked because they were offensive when they needn't have been.

I want to hug you. This has been said so many times (I guess it is hard for some to comprehend)...some would rather pretend like their preference is being attacked (rather than their approach).

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk about what Yung Berg thinks? :what:

That would've had more credibility if it had Ja Rule on there.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I was on this girl tumblr earlier, & was looking at her stuff when I saw this ......
tumblr_m6pskap0TR1r0nxrmo1_1280.jpg

so being a former simp, player hater, that I am, I'm show you this so these few celebrity c00ns out here won't get on no dark skin coochie.

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

If it wasn't for their fame they would probably be dating fat girls :russ:.

Most non-black girls i know finds dark skinned guys repulsive.