Dark skinned groupies see this...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So its only black men, huh? :lupe:

:patrice: That's RIIIIGHT, cuz its usually black men I hear talking about wanting their babies to have "Good Hair"

Av_-PYWCEAECnaE.jpg

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
It seem as tho black men enjoy witnessing dark skin women get shytted on :aicmon:

But why? What did dark skin women do to yall?

I only witness this shyt online but its been at an all time high as of late

offline darker skin women seem to like lightskin better as well :manny: they be off the same shyt these entertainers do

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It seem as tho black men enjoy witnessing dark skin women get shytted on :aicmon:

But why? What did dark skin women do to yall?

I only witness this shyt online but its been at an all time high as of late

it really is disgusting for any black person in my opinion to make fun of someone because they are darker etc.

The reason why you are light skin is because your ancestors were raped. There is a reason why on this part of the globe the darkest black folks are haitians, because they got their freedom like 200 years ago.

all of less than dark african americans have been diluted.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
cant get mad at no ones preference.....i dont ever date or really look at white women (unless shes gotta rocking ass body, fat ass, perky t*ts..) but i always like lighter , biracial girls.....when i first saw Denise Huxtable and Hilary Banks, i fell in love. cant blame me for that

with that said...i never disrespect a woman based on color of her skin.if she aint for me , she aint for me

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
offline darker skin women seem to like lightskin better as well :manny: they be off the same shyt these entertainers do
I notice how u avoided my point :ufdup:

Typical nikka response.

I rarely hear blk women talk abt the complexion they like their men.

If so, I mainly hear light skin blk women having a preference for darker men

Last edited:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I notive how u avoided my point :ufdup:

Typical nikka response.

I rarely hear blk women talk abt the complexion they like their men.

If so, I mainly hear light skin blk women having a preference for darker men

not really trying to avoid your point just wanted to add on my 2c like deposits

you would have to be a lightskin male to experience it first hand so i wouldnt expect you to

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
But I bet they won't say shyt to all these BLACK WOMEN having WHITE love interests in their music videos and tv. At least these men STILL acknowledge women of black ancestry, UNLIKE they're female counterparts.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
it really is disgusting for any black person in my opinion to make fun of someone because they are darker etc.

The reason why you are light skin is because your ancestors were raped. There is a reason why on this part of the globe the darkest black folks are haitians, because they got their freedom like 200 years ago.
True!

Not to get off subject but its hard for me at times to sympathize with blk men and their struggles because the same ones that be preaching that "white man forever holding the blk man down" will shyt on dark women in the same sentence.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I want to give Kevin Hart a pass, but, it's a pretty mean spirited

But, he is a comedian...but, that's a horrible tweet

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
U see with women it's a funny thing.

U hear women say even if they have kids " I need a man with job and who's about his business and can handle a real woman and not about any games ".. ok nothing wrong with that's there preference and nobody gets upset

But let a brother say " I don't want a woman who has kids " Oh Sh!t World War 3 breaking out.. Oh so u think a woman without kids are better, fukk u nikka and your momma :what: so my preference don't matter :snoop:

U can't win for shyt really. that's why i say fukk all this nikka sh!t and do u