''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It may not have been a good comparison but Kendricks chick looks just as non black as the Kardashians who have benefitted from their non Northern European looks to get a pass from black folks (black men).
No the fukk she doesn't :dahell:

And wtf does that have to do with anything?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
5186b3b0cdd143fe47d9a01857518cd0.800x600x1.jpg

This broad looks Puerto Rican or Dominican. What's her background?
Her mom is mix and her dad is Black, same complexion as Kendrick from what I heard

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
This shyt seems so damned stupid.

And from what I heard on the breakfast club, she had a fiance that left her for a lighter complexion woman.

so she mad :stopitslime:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
KpV35jo.jpg

her father is dark skinned and her mom is biracial. No one can argue that she's not black.

So she's Black now? With that cac standing to the right of her as her mom...... :dead:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No the fukk she doesn't :dahell:

And wtf does that have to do with anything?

I know protecting light skinned racially ambiguous black women is near and dear to your heart... but the point dude was trying to make was a womans racial ambiguity benefits them in the dating game with black men. Kim K is somewhat racially ambiguous because apparently any white woman that doesn't look like Barbie is "ethnic". Amber Rose likewise. I would have preferred the poster used Amber. The fact that we are even having this conversation proves the point. She appears to be black, based on her genetics but NOT based on her looks. So it doesn't matter she is 75% black, she has the look of a none black person. She doesn't look like your average black woman. Her actual parentage is besides the point. Perception.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lord have mercy, you new age nikkas are stupid..........Kendrick did what all the rest of the mainstream artists HAVE to do and have, and that's make sure to have a light bright or cac on their arm to shine.

Colorism has become a lazy idiotic trendy mentality, like that of the #hashtag movement and the skinny jean movement, or any other movement that society grapples onto. Black and specifically dark skin has been so lambasted for hundreds of years, that in the mind of Black folks, they just must get lighter or be around "LIGHT" to be vindicated........

All of you new age nikkas miss this point, as well as a lot of the older generation, which it is passed down from as well.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
biracial is now white? :dahell:

look at the other picture posted, her mother is clearly mixed.

Never said she was white breh.....She not black breh....I know you new age negroes really want this to be the case...:sas1:

Again I won't debate this topic. I 5 starred it and scanned over the c00nery for the first 20 pages as predicted.....I already dropped off a thread exposing the mindset of all this colorism and its origins and where they want this to end up:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/racial-whitening-solution-to-the-negro-problem.307264/

Not arguing this simple shyt with yall.....:rudy:

Last edited:

kem2

Pro
Daps
Never said she was white breh.....She not black breh....I know you new age negroes really want to be the case...:sas1:

Again I won't debate this topic. I 5 starred it and scanned over the c00nery for the first 20 pages as predicted.....I already dropped off a thread exposing the mindset of all this colorism and its origins and where they want this to end up:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/racial-whitening-solution-to-the-negro-problem.307264/

Not arguing this simple shyt with yall.....:rudy:

you called her mother a cac :stopitslime:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Deep seated self hatred and anger over being powerless in a crackas society has by default and ignorantly forced a lot of brothers and sisters to fall into the trap of the "Colorless" society, by latching on to a colorism mentality that a lot of cannot see or deduce is happening, hence the stubborn defensive tactics whenever it is talked about or exposed.

The fact of the matter is that in 2015 , a good majority of Black folks seek to validate beauty and power via a "lightened" lens scope, which transcends into dating,marriage and mating, which will result in the continued lambast of dark skin black people, which will result in the "colorless" society the white supremacists want by erasing the original Black man and woman phenotype out of existence........

You new black nikkas can keep this circle jerk going trying to rationalize this BS all you want......You are doing more damage each time you do it........:camby: