''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, that's pretty much all it ever boils down to with a lot of these types of chicks.
You have those who are, but most females aren't really worried about unfair sentencing, racial profiling, substandard education or police brutality.
The only thing that moves them is who would or wouldn't desire to crawl between their legs.
Everything is about sex.

this is one of those /thread type posts

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
this is one of those /thread type posts
No...that's one of those jaded ass bitter Niqqa posts.

I'm at rallies and forums with scholars speaking on the issues of race and policing and see three times as many young women than I do young men.

Most of you cats are only good for bytching online or citing the armchair wisdom of Tariq.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
The thing that amazes me is that I never knew I had an activist out there for my dark skin until people decided to give someone on the internet all of this unearned attention.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The relevance? Im both.

When you say both do you mean half and half?

As as relevance goes I notice a lot Haitians and African get upset when American blacks dont find them particularly attractive. Just sayin...

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Im talking about that post.

Look like I have to go to one of these rallies and find my future wife. :steviej:
they're always there, bro.

And yes....they do like to fukk too....

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No...that's one of those jaded ass bitter Niqqa posts.

I'm at rallies and forums with scholars speaking on the issues of race and policing and see three times as many young women than I do young men.

Most of you cats are only good for bytching online or citing the armchair wisdom of Tariq.
:heh: So what have you and the folk at those rallies/forums accomplished? What are some of the solutions that y'all have come up with at these rallies/forums? I ask because you keep bringing up that you got to rallies/forums like you want a cookie or something. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:heh: So what have you and the folk at those rallies/forums accomplished? What are some of the solutions that y'all have come up with at these rallies/forums? I ask because you keep bringing up that you got to rallies/forums like you want a cookie or something. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Here comes Mr. "I'm only an activist online" to tear niqqas down and shyt.

I was here last week.

Conversations in Black Freedom Studies - Race and the Criminal Justice System: Political Prisoners, Resistance, and Mass Incarceration Part II

I was there alongside folks who actually work as legal aid lawyers, corrections, mental health...on the front lines of helping people. Why would you find fault in doing so and me having EXPECTATIONS of young black men to lead and be there? :mindblown: