''Dark Skinned Activist'' Calls Kendrick Lamar a ‘Fake Conscious C00n'

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Social media has provided a platform for the mentally ill to project their illnesses onto our community and the weak/downtrodden are susceptible to their bullshyt.

I swear social media has been an overall net negative for our community:snoop:

WSHH and Twitter both can :camby:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You have peckerwoods out there killingblack kids and walking out as millllionares and this idiotic wench want to focus on a rapper with a light skin girl friend the Fukk?

Unfortunately, that's pretty much all it ever boils down to with a lot of these types of chicks.
You have those who are, but most females aren't really worried about unfair sentencing, racial profiling, substandard education or police brutality.
The only thing that moves them is who would or wouldn't desire to crawl between their legs.
Everything is about sex.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, that's pretty much all it ever boils down to with a lot of these types of chicks.
You have those who are, but most females aren't really worried about unfair sentencing, racial profiling, substandard education or police brutality.
The only thing that moves them is who would or wouldn't desire to crawl between their legs.
Everything is about sex.

But they all want the same type of nikka that lives the fast life and that smooth mouthpiece. :whistle:

Its like getting rewarded for doing everything wrong.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
You're reciting things, and not realizing you are proving my point!

All those places that got destroyed from white supremacy,I.e. the system of rule throughout the world, use the divide tactic which hurts them, and help the system, which is why every place you named is assed out. The U.S.A. is the main place biracial was black, and the only place where blacks are living better then other who didn't have this one drop rule. Really think about it. I'm not saying we are living high on the hog, but, we are living much better then blacks with whole countries. We fought for this, and biracials helped big time. If you discont their contributions, you downplay our history.

Why follow a rule of people who don't have things as good as we do? That means that idea doesn't work. I don't care if a billion people do it, if it doesn't help get a better life, it is flawed. I wont be following it, I follow what works.
This. Without biracials we lose a lot.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
The more & more I learn about them (what's swept under the rug) the more & more I become aware.:mjpls:
When you realize Malcom X was the only civil rights leader who cared about Black women:mjcry:

When you realize Dr King was cheating on his wife with white women and his wife was lightskin:mjcry:

When you realize Black women weren't allowed to speak at no speeches:mjcry:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some pathetic shyt in here yall. His girlfriend is BLACK. She's the same "shade" as Angela Davis. fukkouttahere.

What does his gf have to do with his views on colorism? He is not obligated to date a dark chick. He just released a song featuring a dark female rapper that rejects colorism. Again, fukkouttahere.

He's been fukking with the same chick since high school. The idea that he should dump her to make dark skinned women feel better about themselves is laughable. This is divide and conquer shyt yall. If a line is drawn in the sand by the white man, his gf would be on the same side as a dark chick. Best believer that.

Exactly

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
no the fukk they wouldn't

:camby:

So are you implying that our ancestors hated themselves so much they didn't want black people in 2015 to resemble them?why wouldn't our ancestors want us to reflect their image in 2015?Im trying to understand your logic here.whites, Asians, Arabs etc.all want to resemble their fore fathers from a hundred years ago so why shouldn't it be the same for Black Americans?Are you one of these dudes who hate black dominant features?Let me guess you're one of these black guys who cant imagine a world without non black females.If that's the case then I would suggest you not go to Africa b/c in some places like Burundi,Benin, Zimbabwe, Senegal and Ivory coast, have ZERO white women maybe a few white or racially ambiguous Arab.

Why can't you see yourself living in a society where you mostly see black people like in Africa? Does that freak you out? Are you one of these already DILUTED mongrels who cant imagine living in majority black African country.Or maybe your the black guy who openly says he doesn't like dark skin women?Im an American black person with no immediate family connect to Africa but I still feel as though I can go to ANY country in Africa (except somalia or any of the northern arabic countries) and feel safe b/c I'm a real dude with a strong love for the motherland.