Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
560-5605996-joe-biden-eating-ice-cream-png-download-joe.png

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Is it just me or are overwhelming majority of political discussion on reddit surprisingly anti trump and anti MAGA

Whenever I come accross politics on reddit, the comments are usually non MAGA-ish and sensible.

I know there are sub reddits on there dedicated to MAGA and racist filths but with Reddit bad rep, I expected to be bombarded with pro trump users and messages and that's not the case. compare it to citydata forum where most of the messages there are pro MAGA and racist as hell.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Is it just me or are overwhelming majority of political discussion on reddit surprisingly anti trump and anti MAGA

Whenever I come accross politics on reddit, the comments are usually non MAGA-ish and sensible.

I know there are sub reddits on there dedicated to MAGA and racist filths but with Reddit bad rep, I expected to be bombarded with pro trump users and messages and that's not the case. compare it to citydata forum where most of the messages there are pro MAGA and racist as hell.
Right wing folks, despite being extremely loud, are a minority on reddit and always has been. Reddit also leans much younger and more educated than City Data. There's a racism problem on Reddit no denying that. But compared to other sites, it's not that bad.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Right wing folks, despite being extremely loud, are a minority on reddit and always has been. Reddit also leans much younger and more educated than City Data. There's a racism problem on Reddit no denying that. But compared to other sites, it's not that bad.
Yep that's my impression as well

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

It’s disgraceful what they’re doing to Trump. If a former President isn’t safe from such blatant overreach, none of us are. These are truly frightening times we’re living in. I imagine, her being a former prosecutor, it’d be even worse if Kamala was President.
bytch please. Dodge taxes all your life, be an all around a$$hole, screw over everyone that comes in your path, overturn a Democrat election, and plan an overthrow of the American government, hide classified government documents in your house, phone every legislature in the country pressuring them to instill you as President of a democracy, and then come back crying like a victim when Feds is at your door. You won't even get halfway there before your black ass wouldbe executed and put on display for ridicule by the time you quit paying taxes.

No I dont expect this shyt to ever happen to me. No I dont feel this idiot's legal issues is my problem. And no I don't feel sorry for this bytch, and anyone who does is a dikkriding white zaddy loving p*ssy. I refuse to believe this was written by a black man.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And Trump is a bytch too

You both sides MAGA clowns are so slimy and pathetic

[MAGA GOP propaganda 4cac babble] oh and fukk Trump too.

Nice cover. Guess i cant "prove" youre a Republican now or else I'm just a "DNC shill" huh?

fukk off and stay mad weirdo. Its been a bad couple weeks for you Trump dikk sucking cult losers and I'm loving your tears. Your boy is an incompetent criminal and Biden is kicking ass in every area. Get over it. Politics ain't for you.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The same people saying he did not control gas prices are the same people praising him them getting lower even though the still high

TLR Trumpset so mad.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Yall thought you had a surefire talking point with inflation and gas. We warned yall that simple economic science makes yall look like GOP talking point carrying robots and idiots right now. Yall called us "DNC shills" who can't face the truth. Now it's blowing up in your face.

Yall pushed the bullshyt, soon as the man walked in the Oval Office, eager to suck Trumps dikk and root for the downfall of Democrats and liberals. Yall LOVE being on the wrong side of history just so you can say "I aInT nO DeMoCrAt!!!" Eat shyt wit @Wiles and the rest of your angry "fukk Biden" buddies.

Again, maybe social science, government and politics ain't your thing after all. Run off kiddo and quit embarrassing yourself. Grown folks got this.