Dark Brandon got the streets going crazy. MAGA LOST :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
America is a land of ideals, one of which being that no man - even the President - is above the law. Another ideal is that he or she who temporarily wields the power of this great nation’s highest office will not utilize it to harass their political opponents. There is no evidence Trump committed any crime; he had no control over the understandably emotional response of his supporters to his electoral defeat.

The difference between a free republic and a banana republic is not whether a man like Trump can be held accountable for his actions, but whether he is held to account in a legitimate fashion, using evidence that survives scrutiny by an impartial system of justice.

What they’re doing to Trump is wrong, and it can happen to any of us. Who knew that Biden would emerge from this as the true fascist?

:francis:
If this was true, pieces of shyts like Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene and that $40 back page hoe Lauren Boebert wouldn’t even attempt to run for public office .

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Brandon does what Dark Brandon wants.

Q Anon MAGA are a cowardly and superstitious lot.

Commissioner VP Harris. Turn on the Biden Signal
220808-dark-brandon-hero-2_no7mb3

Daps
your bytch ass daddy is going to jail and there is nothing you can do about it. biden caught covid and turned into MAGA eating venom.

aa3

bytch please. Dodge taxes all your life, be an all around a$$hole, screw over everyone that comes in your path, overturn a Democrat election, and plan an overthrow of the American government, hide classified government documents in your house, phone every legislature in the country pressuring them to instill you as President of a democracy, and then come back crying like a victim when Feds is at your door. You won't even get halfway there before your black ass wouldbe executed and put on display for ridicule by the time you quit paying taxes.

No I dont expect this shyt to ever happen to me. No I dont feel this idiot's legal issues is my problem. And no I don't feel sorry for this bytch, and anyone who does is a dikkriding white zaddy loving p*ssy. I refuse to believe this was written by a black man.

Stfu bytch

You can start off by stating where exactly there was overreach.

What specific law, statute, procedure, etc... Did the fbi break in this scenario? What is the illegality with regards to what FBI raid?

So.....what specific law, statute, procedure, etc. was violated? :why:

It’s nuts that only one person correctly guessed that I wasn’t serious. Do I have to add the :troll: smilie?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
seriously not trying to rain on the parade so don't take it like I am. Biden was 100% the right choice over trumpism, but seeing that memed pic of biden used in the background with the laser eyes is hilarious to me. Considering that pic was used on here even to signify his creeper behavior of being touchy feely with young girls and taken women :russ:

Daps
seriously not trying to rain on the parade so don't take it like I am. Biden was 100% the right choice over trumpism, but seeing that memed pic of biden used in the background with the laser eyes is hilarious to me. Considering that pic was used on here even to signify his creeper behavior of being touchy feely with young girls and taken women :russ:

It's Dark Brandon's time. :demonic: