DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Ryan Coogler is the major offender...he made Queen Shuri a nerd who can't fight.

Comic book Shuri is literally Queen Candace in comic book form.

I really hate Ryan Coogler man.....he is overhyped and a shytty director...can't even storyboard or transition correctly

How White Men gonna do a black superhero better than a black man?

Civil War Tchalla > Black Panther Tchalla
:whoa:Come on bruh I wouldn’t say Coogler is a shytty director. But I would say action/comic book movies aren’t his calling. And I 100% agree with you Civil War’s T’challa. Was more comic book accurate than Coogler’s version. Recently black creators have been doing T’challa dirty. i mean straight up emasculating bruh. Ever since Coates and John Ridley became the writers of his comics. Look at this shyt smh.
captain-america-punches-black-panther.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Born Again! Marvel has let go of writers and directors of its #Daredevil show after being less than enthused by what had been shot so far. (The hero doesn’t even show up in costume until the episode 4!) The show will now undergo a creative reboot: ‘Daredevil’ Hits Reset Button as Marvel Overhauls Its TV Business
In late September, Marvel quietly let go of #Daredevil: Born Again head writers Chris Ord and Matt Corman and also released the directors for the remainder of the season. The studio is now on the hunt for new writers and directors for the project ‘Daredevil’ Hits Reset Button as Marvel Overhauls Its TV Business

After creative development clashes and a nadir with #SecretInvasion, Marvel is revamping the way it is making its TV. Showrunners, pilots, and bibles will now be used by the company that famously eschewed the traditional TV-making model

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: Wtf is going on

These are the people that @Neo The Resurrected ONE had hired and was one of his last projects and responsibilities until he was demoted.

Mouse thought they could run with it and just right the ship

But after listening to the coli and hear all the faux anger and bs (maybe 5% was legit gripes) they decided to make changes

But all in all, this is Neo’s fault. @humminbird can address it more as he is currently unfortunately cleaning up a lot of his messes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
These are the people that @Neo The Resurrected ONE had hired and was one of his last projects and responsibilities until he was demoted.

Mouse thought they could run with it and just right the ship

But after listening to the coli and hear all the faux anger and bs (maybe 5% was legit gripes) they decided to make changes

But all in all, this is Neo’s fault. @humminbird can address it more as he is currently unfortunately cleaning up a lot of his messes
here's your reward @Realm-Breaker @smitty22 @DropTopDoc