DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daredevil was like the only show from marvel i was waiting on and yeah…its a shyt show.

Just bring back the original showrunner and writers and stop fukking shyt up. The 3rd season of DD is the best comic adaptation in existence and he don’t even wear the fukking suit the whole season

daredevil-beat.gif

Season 1 was great

Season 2 was really good, mainly because of Bernthals punisher

But yeah season 3 was incredible

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Nxgga they had you go from wearing the finest of suits with cufflinks to match and living in penthouses to wearing Hawaiian shirts like you at the cabana, imma need you to chirp down :camby:

All Netflix did was give you a style for you to run with
Smiling in Disney face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing silver chains, no vests, no canes, no ties
No cufflinks Willie, no crepes, no art deco
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Echo :wow:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Nxgga they had you go from wearing the finest of suits with cufflinks to match and living in penthouses to wearing Hawaiian shirts like you at the cabana, imma need you to chirp down :camby:
Problem wasnt the fit that’s comics accurate the problem was him getting kinda jobbed by Kate Bishop and ECho after his reemergence.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not hard! We already had a hit DD show! Bring back the showrunners, directors and writers!
Literally came in here to post this. Like damn Disney stop making this fukking hard on yourselves. A formula that works was already in place just stick to the gameplan because that's what the fans want in the end anyway.

I'd imagined this is gonna get pushed back now. :snoop: