DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

This explains alot because they been doing this with the movies also.

"The days of Marvel shooting an entire series, from She-Hulk to Secret Invasion, then looking at what’s working and what’s not, are done."

giphy.gif

Daps
These are the people that @Neo The Resurrected ONE had hired and was one of his last projects and responsibilities until he was demoted.

Mouse thought they could run with it and just right the ship

But after listening to the coli and hear all the faux anger and bs (maybe 5% was legit gripes) they decided to make changes

But all in all, this is Neo’s fault. @humminbird can address it more as he is currently unfortunately cleaning up a lot of his messes

Nah all of this happened after I left in 2021. I have had nothing to do with any of these new projects y'all got going on. I left during Phase 4: No Nxggas, remember? :mjpls:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
These are the same ninjas who ruined the fantastic character of Kingpin and had him out there in a fedora and a Hawaiian shirt.

#neverforget

@CHICAGO

tagging you for the laughs. This is utter insanity they got going on over there.
:mjlol: And bruhs in that Shehulk/Hawkeye thread loved that shyt. Marvel should’ve separated their more hardcore IPs. From the MCU ones under a different label. Like in the comics with the Marvel Knights/MAX imprint. Or like DC’s Black Label and Vertigo. Where directors, and writers can make more mature stories. Because nobody wants to see an MCUed out. Blade, Daredevil, Cage, Punisher, or Ghost Rider lol.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:mjlol: And bruhs in that Shehulk/Hawkeye thread loved that shyt. Marvel should’ve separated their more hardcore IPs. From the MCU ones under a different label. Like in the comics with the Marvel Knights/MAX imprint. Or like DC’s Black Label and Vertigo. Where directors, and writers can make more mature stories. Because nobody wants to see an MCUed out. Blade, Daredevil, Cage, Punisher, or Ghost Rider lol.
I got psychic backlash on a goofy ass Blade. Getting the Gawd Ali on him just for this shyt :snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched an MCU show since Hawkeye BUT I actually did like Hawkeye a lot

I'm aware that this is an unpopular opinion:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Daredevil was like the only show from marvel i was waiting on and yeah…its a shyt show.

Just bring back the original showrunner and writers and stop fukking shyt up. The 3rd season of DD is the best comic adaptation in existence and he don’t even wear the fukking suit the whole season

daredevil-beat.gif

Last edited: