DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m not even gonna complain like some of these people, I’m fully aware and at peace with the idea that this isn’t gonna have the same level of violence as the Netflix show, but that tweet is dumb as fukk…It’s laughable to act like that winter soldier scene and these two scenes are even remotely in the same categories lol

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
With stuff like this you have to wonder why Disney even bought Marvel if they were just going to ruin it by "Disneyfying" it.

Because Deadpool received a special waver and is allowed to be R-rated because cacs unified behind it. But Blade which is literally about a half-man/half-vampire hunting vampires has to be PG-13 for "reasons" :mjpls:

And Daredevil is getting the PG-13 treatment as well because they want it to be family friendly even though it's not even supposed to be.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m not even gonna complain like some of these people, I’m fully aware and at peace with the idea that this isn’t gonna have the same level of violence as the Netflix show, but that tweet is dumb…Let’s not act like that winter soldier scene and this scene are even remotely the same lol

As dope as that scene was, I always thought dude's face should've been wayyyy more fukked up afterwards.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That ain't no problem. We rather that than for this to be hot trash. :why:

That is a problem…. These cats ain’t getting older and ain’t no one trynna wait 5 or more years

shyt many would be in the same boat as the Luke Cage dude. Who is currently working and committed on a show. He really can’t just step away do another season like that.

Also, how do y’all do that? Decide something is gonna be trash before seeing anything regarding it?:lupe:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As dope as that scene was, I always thought dude's face should've been wayyyy more fukked up afterwards.
It shoulda been 100%, I loved the first season, and I did enjoy the 2nd season overall..but I didn’t agree with pretty much everything they did with bills character, his face, him having amnesia, all that time wasted on his relationship with his therapist, the pilgrim shoulda got way more fleshing out instead of wasting time on all that other shyt

Daps
I’m not even gonna complain like some of these people, I’m fully aware and at peace with the idea that this isn’t gonna have the same level of violence as the Netflix show, but that tweet is dumb as fukk…It’s laughable to act like that winter soldier scene and these two scenes are even remotely in the same categories lol

Breh you really left out this scene? :mjtf:

Daps
That is a problem…. These cats ain’t getting older and ain’t no one trynna wait 5 or more years

shyt many would be in the same boat as the Luke Cage dude. Who is currently working and committed on a show. He really can’t just step away do another season like that.

Also, how do y’all do that? Decide something is gonna be trash before seeing anything regarding it?:lupe:

Cause everything since endgame has been trash :mjtf:

And I really liked No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness and Quantumania, but I gotta be real and admit that yall ain't putting out the same level of piff as yall was putting out before.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cause everything since endgame has been trash :mjtf:

And I really liked No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness and Quantumania, but I gotta be real and admit that yall ain't putting out the same level of piff as yall was putting out before.

I think everyone has their own opinion on what they like and don’t like. Which is fair.

Most of the complaints really feel people are mad cuz it’s not customized for them and what they specifically want it to be for only them.

Also many will complain about 1 thing that happened from anywhere from 30secs to 4 mins in a movie and say “the movie was trash”

I don’t know what to do with that anymore so that’s why I’m out the Stan game.