DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
They need lass episodes. 18 was too many. And when netflix did 13 alot of run time was filler.

I'd rather have 6 quality episodes where every scene matters, than have 13 cheap looking episodes where I'm fast forwarding to the action scenes most of the time

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
They need lass episodes. 18 was too many. And when netflix did 13 alot of run time was filler.

I'd rather have 6 quality episodes where every scene matters, than have 13 cheap looking episodes where I'm fast forwarding to the action scenes most of the time

Agreed on shorter seasons. But if the writing was good, they could do 60 episodes.

How?

If Kingpin was written as well as Tony Soprano (or any other top tier tri-state/east coast mob boss in the past 40 years), they could take Daredevil to the next level.

They just don't want to do that.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:
whos-up-for-a-day-at-the-park-punisher-max-v0-1rwh9fan76db1.jpg

Daps
Agreed on shorter seasons. But if the writing was good, they could do 60 episodes.

How?

If Kingpin was written as well as Tony Soprano (or any other top tier tri-state/east coast mob boss in the past 40 years), they could take Daredevil to the next level.

They just don't want to do that.

Kingpin don't need to be written like Don Antonio Soprano. Kingpin was written excellent in DD s1-3. It was incredible writing. We just need these fools to go back to that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We don’t really need you..sorry breh
I hate to say it but, no one will care about Luke Cage until they recast with an actor who has more buzz. I like Mike Colter, he did a fine job, but he's not that guy.
bruh, there was a lot of hype around the 1st season, if they recast thats fine, but really all they need is good writers and a bigger budget for him to flex his powers. The main challenge was showing his superstrength and bullet proof skin with nothing but practical effects. Netflix was perfect for daredevil and punisher, but Disney is better for Luke Cage.